tvdb.com thumbs
I updated a few days ago and noticed that thumbs were no longer being grabbed from thetvdb.com Not long after that there was something in the change log about a fix that had gone awry and had messed up tv thumbs. The change was reverted in the trunk. I just updated and there have been two merges with the trunk that should have included this revision but I still am not getting episode thumbs. Just thought a dev should know. Cheers.
I think you need to set content again before it'll work. try it on one to see if that works.
I heard from the other forums the latest compiled version has broken the thumbnails for thetvdb.com
matt_cyr Wrote:I think you need to set content again before it'll work. try it on one to see if that works.

I tried that and no dice.

Cocophone Wrote:I heard from the other forums the latest compiled version has broken the thumbnails for thetvdb.com

Which other forum and which compiled version. I am compiling myself from svn so this should be the latest and greatest.
update again its fixed with the last merge
I am at revision 13194 and still seeing this issue. Strange. I might down grade and pinpoint the revision that broke the thumbs. Although an educated guess tells me it is going to be 13145. Cheers.
I am now at revision 13268 and still not scraping any episode thumbs from tvdb.com. Season thumbs/banners/fanart etc seem to be working properly. I tried to scan one episode to produce a quick debug log, here it is http://pastebin.com/m3a3d780b
Hopefully that will provide enough information. Cheers.
at the risk of pointing out the obvious I notice you are using AEON have you tried in pm3 ? because scraping episode thumbs does work (if they exsists on the site)
Just had a quick look at the log but it appears you are running version 13017

Make sure you are running xbmc.bin and not the old and now redundant xboxmediacenter

snappz
XFX nFORCE 630I, ASUS EN9400gt (512m), Antec Fusion V2 case, E6850 @ 3Ghz, 2GB 800mhz Ram.
Sony KDL52X3100. Integra DTR10.5.
snappz Wrote:Just had a quick look at the log but it appears you are running version 13017

Make sure you are running xbmc.bin and not the old and now redundant xboxmediacenter

snappz

Ooops Blush Good catch snappz. I guess it would help if i wasn't running an old xbe each time. Thanks for that one. I will go hide my head in shame now Wink
Rand Al Thor Wrote:Ooops Blush Good catch snappz. I guess it would help if i wasn't running an old xbe each time. Thanks for that one. I will go hide my head in shame now Wink

Not a problem. I did the same thing for a day or two. Big Grin
XFX nFORCE 630I, ASUS EN9400gt (512m), Antec Fusion V2 case, E6850 @ 3Ghz, 2GB 800mhz Ram.
Sony KDL52X3100. Integra DTR10.5.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
tvdb.com thumbs0