Lip sync after opening TV guide on Kodi 18
Does anyone else have a problem with the lip sync after you’ve opened the TV guide? If I open the TV guide, then go back to the same channel (don’t switch channels after looking at the TV guide) the lip sync is out. The only way to sync it back up is to change the channel and then change back or to skip forward/fast forward the time shift and it syncs back up.

I’m using tvheadend as the back end. This problem doesn’t happen with 17 though, with 17 it pauses for a second, same as with 18 when I open the TV guide but then if I select the channel I’m watching the video speeds up for a split second and syncs the audio back up, with 18 it just plays normal and the audio is off.

Just wondering if I’m the only one getting this? I’m using an Nvidia shield.

Thanks.
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2761961
Unraid: Asus Z97Extreme4 / Xeon E3-1231 3,4 GHZ / 32GB RAM / 17TB HDD / Cine TV C2/T2 DuoFlex / EasyMouse2 / Docker: EmbyServer, TVheadend, OSCam, OpenVPN-AS
3 Rooms: NVidia Shield 2017 / Kodi 18 | Kitchen: 5i3RYK / 4GB RAM / Win10 / Emby
Seems the same problem but the people on there are saying they don’t the problem on the default skin, which I do. Doesn’t matter what skin I use I have the problem.
(2018-09-06, 19:31)ChrisC29 Wrote: Seems the same problem but the people on there are saying they don’t the problem on the default skin, which I do. Doesn’t matter what skin I use I have the problem.
 First i think it was only with titan or the titan mod. but it is also with the default skin. it is really annoying...
Unraid: Asus Z97Extreme4 / Xeon E3-1231 3,4 GHZ / 32GB RAM / 17TB HDD / Cine TV C2/T2 DuoFlex / EasyMouse2 / Docker: EmbyServer, TVheadend, OSCam, OpenVPN-AS
3 Rooms: NVidia Shield 2017 / Kodi 18 | Kitchen: 5i3RYK / 4GB RAM / Win10 / Emby

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Lip sync after opening TV guide on Kodi 180