Reproduction DVD of a collection on a network
At reproduction DVD of a collection on a network the menu is not displayed. In what there can be a problem?

Hellow from Russia !!! Rolleyes
DVDPlayer supports DVD-Video with menus, from CD/DVD-media, harddrive, network, ISO/IMG-images and RAR/ZIP archives (and even RARed ISO/IMG-images as long as they are in 'stored/archive' mode and not compressed).

http://wiki.xbmc.org/?title=DVDPlayer

I want
DVD-Video with menus from network

Prompt as to me it to make?
Use MacTheRipper to dump your DVD's to a network drive as Video_TS folders and play them there
There is (or was - haven't checked recently) a bug in the DVD Player that prevented DVD "VIDEO_TS" or ".ISO" files from being played if they are on a network share that has been connected to by XBMC.

Try mounting the network share in OS X (Go -> Connect to Server) and adding the source in XBMC as the connected volume.
lankz Wrote:There is (or was - haven't checked recently) a bug in the DVD Player that prevented DVD "VIDEO_TS" or ".ISO" files from being played if they are on a network share that has been connected to by XBMC.

Try mounting the network share in OS X (Go -> Connect to Server) and adding the source in XBMC as the connected volume.

I think this was fixed when VFS support was implemented fully.
Nothing turns out.
Has tried Windows Media Player 11. Without problems reproduces mine DVD a collection with SmartStor NS4300N.
Works as menu DVD!!!

XBMC + MacMini does not reproduce menu DVD (((

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Reproduction DVD of a collection on a network0