• 1(current)
XBMC for Windows, rev 13239
XBMC for Windows, rev 13239

Keep in mind this is still an experimental build and still contains plenty of features that haven't been ported yet (and bugs).

Download: XBMCSetup-Rev13239.exe

Have fun!
(sorry, no changelog)
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail Team Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
Works good here,

ATI Videocard (HD2600XT)
Everything seems fine except ISO playback which give this message -

Playlist playback aborted
Too many consecutive failed items

http://pastebin.com/mfc7ad4d
Sweet! Big Grin
Just one Q... Should the previous version be uninstalled/removed in som manner first?
jonte511 Wrote:Sweet! Big Grin
Just one Q... Should the previous version be uninstalled/removed in som manner first?

you need to remove the userdata
which is located at
c:\documents and settings\<username>\application data\XBMC
Thanks for the great work on the installer! It seems to work like a charm. even the un-install from add/remove programs works correctly.

That said, XBMC is not working for me. This is my first go at the windows version. Since this is the installer thread, what is the correct thread for problems getting XBMC for windows to run? I know it is not officially supported. Just wondering if there is a 'user-to-user' forum for help. One didn't jump out at me when I looked at the thread list.

Again, the installer works great, thanks!
Hitcher Wrote:Everything seems fine except ISO playback which give this message -

Playlist playback aborted
Too many consecutive failed items

http://pastebin.com/mfc7ad4d

ditto, same thing happens to me..
Completely breaks video playback for Intel 945 video cards. Sad

- Older drivers (7.14.10.1295): Work in the previous build, shows a black screen and crashes to desktop with this one.

- Latest drivers: Same behavior on both builds, white screen during video playback. Audio plays normally, and everything else works, so my guess is that it's a problem with the method being used to render the video to screen.

-- Phelps
Event Log for the crash, not sure if it's useful or not.

<Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">
<System>
<Provider Name="Application Error" />
<EventID Qualifiers="0">1000</EventID>
<Level>2</Level>
<Task>100</Task>
<Keywords>0x80000000000000</Keywords>
<TimeCreated SystemTime="2008-05-27T01:09:52.000Z" />
<EventRecordID>2408</EventRecordID>
<Channel>Application</Channel>
<Computer>Gunbuster</Computer>
<Security />
</System>
<EventData>
<Data>XBMC.exe</Data>
<Data>2.1.0.0</Data>
<Data>483b0882</Data>
<Data>XBMC.exe</Data>
<Data>2.1.0.0</Data>
<Data>483b0882</Data>
<Data>c0000005</Data>
<Data>0007434e</Data>
<Data>cc8</Data>
<Data>01c8bf964fb3252d</Data>
</EventData>
</Event>
XBMC is still crashing for me as soon as I run the program (similar to the recent builds). Is there anything I can provide to help solve this problem (which worked fine in the 20080309 build)? I've tried uninstalling the previous install and also cleared out the XBMC data in documents and settings. A windows error pops up (XBMC has encountered a problem and needs to close...etc). An XBMC log is not created.

Below is the Exception information reported by Windows.

Code:
Exception Information
Code:  0xc000001d
Flags:  0x00000000
Record:  0x0000000000000000
Address:  0x0000000000544eb9
Just curious if this installer deals with the Vista installer issues before I dl and install. I'm sure I'll still go through the whole shibang; I'm just curious.
natethomas Wrote:Just curious if this installer deals with the Vista installer issues before I dl and install. I'm sure I'll still go through the whole shibang; I'm just curious.

I just installed on 32bit ultimate and it worked fine
Thank You Charly !! Good Work
Charly
can u put exe-file separately?
Funny how a seemingly platform independant feature works for me on the xbox but has not in either of these pre-packaged Windows builds.
Feature in question is "Flatten TV Show if only a single season" in Video Library Settings, no go under Windows.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
  • 1(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC for Windows, rev 132390