• 3(current)
XBMC for Windows, rev 13239
I don't know if you would call it a work-around... But I just mount my shares as network drives. Then its no promlems to find it i xbmc.
Guys!
Give me exe file from this version PLS!!!!!
BAG_Ass Wrote:Guys!

Download the installer, unzip it (7zip) and take the exe.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
tx
One more question - how can i use arrows in virtual keyboard to choose letters arrow+select on MCE Remote (as keyboard mode)?
I was a bit hasty when I posted this. As it seams that I can not play these movies on my xbox eather. I get the calssic message. "this is a large file, do whant to buffer" witch in my case always means that you canot play the move when packed. Is it the same for others? or do I need to cleer my settings and test a new build, oes it work then on the xbox? And is there a known error that XBMC for PC hangs instead of showing that error message "this is a large file, do whant to play it"

offline_thk Wrote:Hi I'm having huge problems with XBMC always crashing when trying to play large files that's packed in rar archives. When I unpacked everything is ok. So whats the problem? These archives containds a single file that is 1,36GB in size, and I just know that I have played packed DVD's before so why is it having problems with these files? The problems occure on P2P ripps like
21 R5 LINE XVID - STG
Street Kings DVDSCR or WP XVID - STG
The Forbidden Kingdom R5 XVID - STG

Another question is, why is SMB charing so hard to convert? and also to start games and programs out of XBMC, I mean it just have to lunch somethins and then stay in the background.

Regards
BAG_Ass Wrote:Guys!

Also don't forget to update the system libraries. A few have changed.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
WiSo
thanks - i installed it and copy all. Thank a lot!
just if u can help with virtual keyboard it will be so pleasure from ur side.
BAG_Ass Wrote:just if u can help with virtual keyboard it will be so pleasure from ur side.
Can't tell have to check it myself. Didn't need symbols yet and just typed in what I wanted.
WiSo
typed by keyboard - no problem, but i need type as i do it in xbox. I`ve mce remote and it works in keyboard mode, but there is not 84 or 102 buttons and using arrow and select - best for me (and, i think, most people as me). If u can help - i`ll be happy.
offline_thk Wrote:I was a bit hasty when I posted this. As it seams that I can not play these movies on my xbox eather. I get the calssic message. "this is a large file, do whant to buffer" witch in my case always means that you canot play the move when packed. Is it the same for others? or do I need to cleer my settings and test a new build, oes it work then on the xbox? And is there a known error that XBMC for PC hangs instead of showing that error message "this is a large file, do whant to play it"

Try this: I was having the same problem with video hanging (buffering) Installing this fixed all my video problems
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=33606
Continuing from the rev 12882 thread, I started a large movies scan yesterday and it hung on the last meters after almost 9 hours. The main change is that XBMC did not crash this time around, but attempts to stop the scan had no effect (the GUI is alive, only the scan hangs.)
The debug log is rather large, so pastebin won't accept it.
I can PM an interested dev the location of that and the db if needed.
After opening the resulting library in the movie title node XBMC crashes.

Will try a large music scan today.
Sent it to my gmail account please. Can't tell when I'm able to look at it so any dev which got already experiences with the library is invited too Wink
BTW the cancel button never worked for me neither on windows nor on xbox.
I have been able to stop scans in progress with the windows port (but never tried on the Xbox).
Just not after they start to hang or show any abnormal behavior.
jonte511 Wrote:I don't know if you would call it a work-around... But I just mount my shares as network drives. Then its no promlems to find it i xbmc.

right, I have no problem sharing in XP SP2 or finding the share but in Vista I get a error with a big long number attached. So are you just mapping the drive in Vista and then choosing a drive letter in XBMC.

rgds,
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC for Windows, rev 132390