• 21(current)
[RELEASE] YouTube3 - YouTube Script
This script fails on me Sad There`s no icon for started like my iplayer or tvcatchup ( which doesn`t work either )

No
Im using Dharma beta2 in windows7 and have a coupple of problems whith the youtubeplugin.

I`m not able to use the downloadfunction in the pluggin listed in the addon repository(version 1.8.0). Is it any settings i could have missed? I`ve dedicated a download location.

I allso have problems with adding movies to my favorites. I get the failmessage: Favorites login failed, but I dont think it should be anything wrong with my username and password.

One more thing: is it possible to make a playlist for youtubevideos? It would have been nice with playlists with musicvideos for partyes etc.Nod
This thread is for a different addon.
You might like to ask your question here instead: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=79487
Does this plugin support Youtube ChannelsHuh Is there a working Youtube plugin with this features, that let's you subscribe to a youtube channel and watch its content? (The trick of course being that the content is dynamic, and you only have to retrieve the channel to get its updated contents...)
ameinild Wrote:Does this plugin support Youtube ChannelsHuh Is there a working Youtube plugin with this features, that let's you subscribe to a youtube channel and watch its content? (The trick of course being that the content is dynamic, and you only have to retrieve the channel to get its updated contents...)

I'd say all of them do that via the XML feeds coming from YouTube.
In this script it's just "User Videos". In Tobias' plugin it's under "My Contacts".
sorry for the dumbass Q but which file does this addon go?
Please move this thread if needed.

Will there be support of Youtube's Lean back function in the Add-on for Youtube in XBMC?

http://www.youtube.com/leanback

Thanks.

/Söder
Vero 4K with unRAID server and mysql (mariadb)
wow, just checked what "leanback" is. that's how an youtube addon for xbmc should look. the perfect htpc youtube interface.

now if it would be possible to handle remote control commands to the leanback controls (playback, movie select and search etc) it would be enough to just play the flash file (leanback seems to be only one big flash).
Is there a better place for this thread, and can maybe some admin then please move this thread to the better place?

Thanks.

/Söder
Vero 4K with unRAID server and mysql (mariadb)
Smile 
latest upload on the website was the
"Aug 21, 2009", no more development on this great plugin ?
thanks
If I select a download folder, next time I play a video, will it stream it from the downloaded location or will it stream it again from the net ?

The kids play the same video over and over, I am trying to find an easy way to save the bandwith.
This script has been abandoned. Besides, there is a much better Addon nowadays: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=79487
can someone help me out with this?

Quote:00:48:04 T:5088 ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://plugin.video.youtube
00:48:04 T:5088 ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(plugin://plugin.video.youtube) failed
00:48:09 T:5088 ERROR: Control 1 in window 10099 has been asked to focus, but it can't

i keep getting an error all of a sudden out of nowhere
any help would be apreciated

ive tried reinstalling reopening xbmc and rebooting my pc
nothing seems to work
am i the only one getting this?
Illidan1337 Wrote:can someone help me out with this?

i keep getting an error all of a sudden out of nowhere
any help would be apreciated

ive tried reinstalling reopening xbmc and rebooting my pc
nothing seems to work
am i the only one getting this?

Take a look at this threaad for a youtube addon that is up to date.
Nvidia Shield with Kodi 18
  • 21(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] YouTube3 - YouTube Script4