Solved Has something changed in kodi for scanning nfo's ?
I noticed after a new build my library is missing 9 TV shows which worked before on other kodi's using Ember. I ran missing Movies addon and they showed up. So I removed one Show back to my main PC rescanned it with Ember put it back on the network now it shows !
Now I really am confused

This has happened on both OSMC and LibreElec latest working versions
One HTPC Windows 7 pro 64x running WMC with 2 HDhomeRun on Comcast 6 tuners with MCEbuddy
WD MyCloud 24TB over Netgear network | 6500 movies and 40,000+ TV Show episodes
No, nothing has changed with scanning nfo files.

Post the tvshow.nfo and an episode nfo for one of your unscannable shows to the Kodi Paste Site
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2018-10-02, 22:03)Karellen Wrote: No, nothing has changed with scanning nfo files.

Post the tvshow.nfo and an episode nfo for one of your unscannable shows to the Kodi Paste Site
 Sad Sorry to late already rescanned them with ember
One HTPC Windows 7 pro 64x running WMC with 2 HDhomeRun on Comcast 6 tuners with MCEbuddy
WD MyCloud 24TB over Netgear network | 6500 movies and 40,000+ TV Show episodes
Thread marked solved.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Has something changed in kodi for scanning nfo's ?0