[RELEASE] WatchOnline (Video) Plugin
Thumbs Up 
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2NHRBSKL

Request : Londonboy. Status: completed.

Nice divx section.

Okay if it doesn`t work it`s dead on the site or i`ve missed it.

Please report links that play on the site and not via plugin.

Everything including Croatian content working.

For croatian content please press white on pad, select play using then dvdplayer.

Prove me otherwise and i`ll add it.

Cheers V
Smile 
Love the plugins guys its great to see this get off the ground again. Voinage, when will your stuff be added to the plugin svn? To all of you thanks for your hard work and dedication in continuing to add top notch material to XBMC Keep up the good work
as soon as i upload via svn client.

I`m under voinage on the google.code xbmc addons.

All my stuff is there....
plugin not working anymore for me
It`s working. Just tested it.

You may have a problem on your system.
It's not working here either. Latest T3CH build, clean install a few weeks ago.

Please add to my reputation if you find my posts usefull (+/- button below posts)
Ubuntu 12.10 minimal XBMC auto-install script :: XBMControl :: Xbmc XBOX Skins :: XBMControl for Android :: Owner of Sudo Systems
Okay checked again and it`s working fine on my t3ch build april 20th 2008.

Post me some logs i can`t help if i can`t see.

When you say it`s not working ?

At all ?

Just vid`s ?

Help me guys.

Voinage
Voinage,

I believe that the plugin is working. I just checked the URL shown in the log and it displays a message "watch0nline online soon". I'm going to take a wild stab and assume that the site is down for the moment.

What I'm experiencing is that the plugin loads with the category files, then when you select one of the six categories like movies for instance, the sub categories open but, when you select within that sub category expecting to see all those wonderful movie selections it returns a blank list Oo. This is probably why other posts claimed that it is not working...

I had this happen to me last evening, but when I checked it this morning it was working, ( I managed to catch a documentary Big Grin). But, currently now it is not loading with content again. Soooo - Logic tells me the plugin is fine and after checking the site it appears to be confirmed that it is down. Hopefully they're not making any changes to prevent us from viewing their content.

No worries though, you've provided us with plenty of other sources (plugin's) for our entertainment... And if that doesn't do there's always that tube8 plugin one could just rub a few out whilest waiting for watch0nline to get back up and running .. Eek ..heh heh heh

By the way thanks again for all your effort. Hey, any progress on that plugin tutorial? I can't wait to check it out and maybe take on some of the workload for you...Cool

Cheers

FC
Currently ensconced in 6 plugins as soon as i get time maybe at the weekend i`ll give it ago.

If they change the structure i`ll just grab the new links - short of having no video or really trying to be difficult it shouldn`t cause to much of a fuss - Hopefully hehe.
nvm i forgot to download a new xbmc for my brothers xbox it works now thx
The site is dead.
If it comes back i`ll remake the plugin.
Voinage,

Unless it's scheduled to have the plug pulled on it soon I don't think it's currently completely done.

I'm using the plugin right this second and it's doing fine. The site even shows new movie posts.

I have this feeling they just go off-line for maintenance and then back to business again. Since, Like I said it's currently working..

I found a couple of other sites using the same structure I'm going to take whack at making a plugin using this one as a model if I have your permission to tweak your code. Don't want to step on any toes or not give credit where it's due.

Thanks again for all your efforts..Cool

FC
yeah, it's working for me too. it must have been down for maintenance or something.
It`s all open source enjoy chaps. Just recovering from a terrible hangover.

Look at the movieago plugin also - that`s a joomla site.

Yes there are loads of joomla sites floating about.

The site had gone completely yesterday even down to just showing a tiny watch0nline text on a blank html page and throwing out a 404 error.

Oh well, nasty way to maintain a site but hey it`s not mine.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] WatchOnline (Video) Plugin0