• 1(current)
Please post all plugin request for Voinage here!
Thumbs Up 
http://code.google.com/p/voinage-xbmc-plugins/

Everything i have done and will do resides happily here.

Saves searching the forum.

As soon as i can i will add them all to the SVN & update this page.

Cheers VNod
well done,

keep the good work,

just wondering when the Veoh plugin be released.

i know the veoh movies stop after 5 mintues untill you download the veoh tv etc.

hope that wont be an issue in the veoh plugin as our programmer is all time greastest..

love you for your work.

keep the xbmc alive
@Voinage: I added you to the plugin svn..

http://code.google.com/p/xbmc-addons
Rainbow 
london_boy Wrote:well done,

keep the good work,

just wondering when the Veoh plugin be released.

i know the veoh movies stop after 5 mintues untill you download the veoh tv etc.

hope that wont be an issue in the veoh plugin as our programmer is all time greastest..

love you for your work.

keep the xbmc alive

Thanks to some great work by Voinage and Umb the 5 minutes limit has been overcome.
What does it take to move scripts out of Unreleased to Released? I understand that you're waiting for the okay from the ninjavideo site, but couldn't find out what's holding up the other links.

Great great work though. You have made the xbox fun again.
Thanks for the comments.

REAL - LIFE

&

Completion is needed to move them out along with time & right now helping someone who is very ill and dealing with things in life that are far more important than having fun take precedence.

Tv-links although it looks nice and easy is really very difficult as each video link goes directly to the video host page then has to be recompiled and then stored then displayed. There are thousands of links. 50 or so different uses of (Re) and building methods to get video.

Surf the channel has an algorithm built into it`s Eliteswf file that rotates and ecrypts the files. They have the ability to rotate the encryption so it`s no use cracking one. You have to crack them all.

Generally it`s just nice to watch something on one of my plugins without coding another one.

It`s good to watch and relax, you know ?

V
I completely understand that coding for the xbox is very far from the top of life's totem pole.

I was thinking that "unreleased" meant that they were completed, but not released to the public like in the case of ninjavideo. I should have read it more literally and realized that unreleased could also mean incomplete.

By all means, relax and don't get burnt out writing plug-ins. There's now more content on my xbox then I could watch in a lifetime thanks to your coding. I'm sure everyone would rather you code when you've got the desire and time so you don't feel like you're at work.

There's absolutely no pressure on you. What you do for us is a gift and we appreciate it. It's just that it's easy to get really excited to think of all the possibilities. Don't view it as being ungrateful, just eager.

Once again, thanks for making the xbox rock again so that I don't have to lug it out of the living room. (the thing weighs a ton) :0)
Thanks again for the nice comments.

I would never view anything as ungrateful as i never code for reasons of external gratification. I code the plugins to fill the void, i love the Xbox and XBMC.

As for burning out, i always have the desire to code; Python or other languages. I remember finally getting a great tv set-up with navi-x and stage 6 and relaxing after a day of trying to figure out just what various particles actually do all day - some smoke, some go to the pub etc

Then stage 6 closed and xbmc was left 'in Vacuo.'

I waited, but nothing appeared. So i started coding and haven`t stopped since.
I get excited too, as the possibilities ARE endless.
XBMC is just building up momentum soon it will have enough to break Einsteins` law hit a gyroscopic EM photon and leave this universe.

It already has left it`s own Galaxy - All the new platforms.

The thanks go to everyone in the community who have contributed - many,many people. Unbehagen especially for creating the Plugin function & breaking the 5min Veoh barrier. Nickspoon for his crunchyroll plugin and for his congruent work with Veoh. I just enjoy using Python regular expressions and getting past website security measures.

All digression i should have been a tad more precise - i will amend the site before i add to the Subversion. No explanation was given for the current status of the unreleased section.

As for the SVN, I`ve lost my username & password again so i have to wait.

I apologize.

Voinage.
pm sent voinage
For python coding questions first see http://mirrors.xbmc.org/docs/python-docs/
Thank you Voinage for your amazing job! Big Grin
Information 
Sorry for the absence. Hope I can help.

Hit me !
One for meelu.com would be great

thanx
Thanks Mate great work
In 2005 a script was release called "3voor12'. The script doesn't work anymore but the site still exists and is very much alive!

It would be fantastic if you a plugin could be created with which all video and music can be streamed to the XBOX. There is a section "luisterpaal" were up comming talent gets promoted. Some big names were promoted there before anyone knew them. This is a non-video section, but it wuld be REALLY cool if it could be included somehow.

You'd do a lot of people a big favor with this plugin!

Please add to my reputation if you find my posts usefull (+/- button below posts)
Ubuntu 12.10 minimal XBMC auto-install script :: XBMControl :: Xbmc XBOX Skins :: XBMControl for Android :: Owner of Sudo Systems
Sorry, I forgot to add the link!

http://3voor12.vpro.nl/kijkenluister/overzicht

Please add to my reputation if you find my posts usefull (+/- button below posts)
Ubuntu 12.10 minimal XBMC auto-install script :: XBMControl :: Xbmc XBOX Skins :: XBMControl for Android :: Owner of Sudo Systems
  • 1(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Please post all plugin request for Voinage here!1