• 2(current)
Please post all plugin request for Voinage here!
Even greater would be a separate music plugin for "Luisterpaal", instead of including it in the video plugin!

http://3voor12.vpro.nl/luisterpaal/

Please add to my reputation if you find my posts usefull (+/- button below posts)
Ubuntu 12.10 minimal XBMC auto-install script :: XBMControl :: Xbmc XBOX Skins :: XBMControl for Android :: Owner of Sudo Systems
Thanks Voinage, you are a legend. My request is for a script which allows access to the streaming channels from zattoo. More info can be found at http://www.zattoo.com

This would be great as it would give live streaming tv from BBC, ITV, C4 and Five on the XBMC.

Thanks

ecchimo
Zatoo uses peer 2 peer technology to stream the files piece by piece.

I would have to write a bittorrent like app.

I don`t really have the time to reverse engineer the app into python.

Apologies ecchimo.
Any chance you will create a 3voor12 plugin?
The "luisterpaal" website is playing music with a flash player. Does that make it impossible to stream the music to external players?

Please add to my reputation if you find my posts usefull (+/- button below posts)
Ubuntu 12.10 minimal XBMC auto-install script :: XBMControl :: Xbmc XBOX Skins :: XBMControl for Android :: Owner of Sudo Systems
Rule of thumb guys, if i don`t comment on the site then it`s do able.

Thanks
Who are you anyway? You're quite humble in your postings as for to give us information about yourself. (Jeez, my english...) Any hints about nationality, age, sex (!? I mean, you could be a girl, why not?) And just what is it that drives you to do all this work for us sleazebags?

For all you guys out there who don't realize Voinages' greatness, let me give you some facts: I requested a script/plugin for swedish media, which he claims to be ready to release any day. For your information: Sweden is a country populated by circa 9,2 million, among them how many do you think own and use XBMC? (I know about two or three... yeah, I'm a bad persuator...) Not many interested in such a script/plugin I'd guess, and he's done it anyway.

You've really given us reasons to keep our Xboxes. OK, I know it's potentials - I've would never buy a video game console just to play games on - that for me is just a bonus. The people behind XBMC deserve their fair share of appreciation, but Voinage - you are indeed a true hero.

Any help I can contribute with, just tell me, although I'm a total amateur. Python? Is that a snake? I know some BASIC programming from my C-64 days...(10 GOTO HELL)

So, who are you? Some Robin Hood-character just pleasing us for reasons unknown? And the name - Voinage - what's that? IP phones? (tried googling...)

Love you, man!
Hi Voinage,

Thanks for all your great plugins, to say you have done a great service to the XBMC community is an understatement.

I know you have alot on your plate and I think this was mentioned as a request on the forum but for your convenience I will post it in here.

http://www.footytube.com hosts various videos and highlights of the beautiful game and if you even get time to have a look at this site I would be very appreciative! It would be great to view some videos on the box in anticipation for Euros and the next season.

Thanks in advance
Mineral
Voinage Wrote:Rule of thumb guys, if i don`t comment on the site then it`s do able.

Thanks

No, thank YOU! And that's and understatement. You singlehandedly make XBMC and the old XBOX more interesting for a lot of people!

I live in the U.K, Male, and just enjoy coding video plugins. As simple as that.
Thanks for the comments but i`m just doing what i enjoy and if that spills over to make other people happy then so be it. Also without the xbmc platform and without Unbehagens plugin function everyone would be watching via scripts - so thank the dev`s and Hagen. Let me tinker away silently doing what i enjoy and taking my mind off certain bits of life that are not very palatable.

Voin was a nickname given to me long ago by a friend who is like a brother.
I often add 'age' to the end of words for no reason other than it amuses.
Age is irrelevant imho . I hope that helps Baku.

Thanks.

If a plugin doesn`t appear instantly, know that i am working my way down the list and i have a backlog of private messages also.

Keep in mind that i have limited time so i have to do a bit when i can until they are completed. I generally have more than one project going at a time and top up little bits until one is ready.
Yes thank you Voinage! ...not many poeople say thank you in the open source world.

bakubaku Wrote:For your information: Sweden is a country populated by circa 9,2 million, among them how many do you think own and use XBMC?
Actually, quite a high procentage if you compare to other countries, ...and here is a bit of fun fact for you XBMC fans out there; there are Swedes on Team-XBMC (if I am not mistaken), but that is enough with the off-topic fun facts about Sweden and Swedish people.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
I would totally love to see a script for putting the content from pitchfork.tv on my xbmc... Smile
dunno the best way to arrange it.. if it mimicked the site's fairly straightforward sorting that would be awesome, i guess.
bakubaku Wrote:For all you guys out there who don't realize Voinages' greatness, let me give you some facts: I requested a script/plugin for swedish media, which he claims to be ready to release any day. For your information: Sweden is a country populated by circa 9,2 million, among them how many do you think own and use XBMC? (I know about two or three... yeah, I'm a bad persuator...) Not many interested in such a script/plugin I'd guess, and he's done it anyway.

He made a plugin for a Vietnamese site I requested. I'm probably the only Vietnamese who use XBMC but he went ahead and made it anyway so that just goes to show how nice a person Voinage is.
This is no request for any media site, but I throw it in anyway since it's you Voinage who's made me realize the need for it. Whay I want is some sort of script or plugin to read this very forum! I've tended to be quite addicted to it now since so much is happening here, and I'm always checking up if there's something new posted here. If anyone knows if there is such a script for reading forums, then please tell me.

And Voinage, you know how appreciated you are by now, huh? If you want more ego-boosts I'll just continue til you're sick of me.
hi voinage,

if you have time, i'd appreciate it if you could take a look at my request for mp3.sogou.com here: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=33754

unfortunately its a chinese site, but i posted simple directions for non-chinese speaking folks at the bottom of the thread.
I know this could be quite timeconsuming and hard for you Voinage, but read on and you'll se why I ask for it.

I think it has been mentioned before, that we want some sort of tutorial for how to make our own plugins so my idea is that the next time you start crunching a new webpage for making a plugin for it, you write down everything (well, as much needed anyway) that you do. With explanations and your thoughts along the work process. "Plugins 101" or something...

As I said, it's quite much to ask of you, but I hope you'll understand that what I want is to help you get some work off your back in the future and to hopefully be part of the plugin contributions in the future.

If not Voinage, then maybe someone else with programming and educational skills want to do this? I'm sure there are many grateful people out here along with me who want to help, in our amateurish kind of way - all we need is an initial push. Together, we'll make it happen huh?
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Please post all plugin request for Voinage here!1