Local files not populatng TV shows 0/0 with exported XEM nfos
I am running linux mint  18.1 with KODI 18...As the title says, i have several tv files that not transfer to the main TV viewing area, They show up fine in files, and scrape via XEM and have nfo files as well as pics, actors etc. All the info is in the local folder yet the they show up as 0/0 in the main viewing area. They are all named appropriately S01E01 are in season folders. some of them have the show name proceeding the season/episode, some do not..They show up when freshly scraped via XEM with the total file number  ex 0/72 but when i switch to local files only they appear as 0/0. ive tried deleting all the separate nfo files, and re scraping/exporting and the new info appears, but again when i change to local only several tv shows appear as 0/0. ive tried creating a second file folder for these check mark files and they scrape fine and export fine, but when transferred back to the main local file directory and "scanned for new content"  they go back to 0/0. I've tried reverting the whole directory to no content, and cleaning the through systems, but upon populating using local info  it happens again.  ive tried deleting userdata/database files and starting fresh and still the same thing occurs. i had the same issue in KODI 15 im not sure what i can do fix this, any suggestions.
@Robertgrant1203

We need a Debug Log that captures the scrape of one of these shows. Full instructions are in my signature below, but here is a quick guide...

1. Enable Debugging mode. Go to Settings>System Settings>Logging and it should be the first option
  2. Restart Kodi
  3. Replicate the problem.
  4. Upload the log to Kodi Paste Site manually or use the Kodi Logfile Uploader. (wiki) With either method post the link back here.
Note: Full logs only. No partial or redacted logs

Also, have you tried scraping with TheTVDB scraper instead of XEM. I don't know the current status of XEM and I doubt it has been updated recently with all the major changes at TVDB.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Local files not populatng TV shows 0/0 with exported XEM nfos0