[MOD] AGGRESSIV - PMIII Orange Theme Skin Mod
Coming soon ...

I worked Daily on this theme, but it takes a little more time to complete.

I am still not satisfied with some icons. Yes, and a few minor details remain to be done.

and more bigger: http://www.ixmediabox.de/aggressive3.jpg

greetz djtoll
Skin.JOGGLER
----------------------------------
Download - djtoll's Add-On Repository / Add-Ons > Install from ZIP / Get Add-ons > Djtoll's Repository
WOW Bring on the PM3 themes Smile this is great like the OSX theme so Different you would think its a new skin
Wow I love that! Well done!
I'm a lurker, not a fighter!
Great another wow looking them Smile nice
Please pardon me its 1:40am and I cant type any more Sad

I meant

Great Work! another WOW looking theme Smile
It looks cool with the exception that I do not like the "XBOX" logo, ...XBMC does no longer mean XBox Media Center, hehe

Try grabbing the official logo from here (read the PDF to terms of use):
http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles..._id=234509

Cool
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
wow, we r being invaded by PM3 themes! And not a single disapointing one yet! kudos to making it look non-PM3 too, love it
Very sweet, love the orange theme!
Be happy that this them beautifully finds. Big Grin

Quote:It looks cool with the exception that I do not like the "XBOX" logo, ...XBMC does no longer mean XBox Media Center, hehe

sees once whether I still change it Nod
Skin.JOGGLER
Download - djtoll's Add-On Repository / Add-Ons > Install from ZIP / Get Add-ons > Djtoll's Repository
NICEWink Out soon i hopeHuhSmileSmile Good work!
Hi,

@ Gamester17,
I have a attempt started. So I don´t like it.

I stay at the first logo.
Skin.JOGGLER
Lightbulb 
Please make the "XBMC" text all in one color (in you case orange). Also may I suggest that you might also want to consider replacing or removing the circle surrounding it (that old circle is from the old PMIII skin since it said "XBOX" in it, and it is not part of the official logo), and maybe move the "MEDIA CENTER" text part to the right of it instead of under it, and put that at the top in the black section. See the logo guidelines in the PDF for examples.

I personally like the from the alternate_4_logo.png (or even just alternate_5_logo.png) from XBMC_official_logo_package_v1.0

You may use those in any one single color you like, see XBMC_logo_guidelines.pdf from the XBMC_official_logo_package_v1.0

Cool
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
agree with gamster17... U should really use the xbmc logo

Apart from that the theme is damn nice..very good work mate.. keep it up Smile
I like it.
I would also have to agree with gamester17 about the logo.
Also, I don't really like the difference between the Home_top and the Home_bottom, it doesn't look like the same theme because they don't really match. And, if you were planning on changing that then I apologize.

Other than those things I think it looks great, especially the home buttons.

-IllumiNaughty
Exclamation 
Thank You ! Big Grin

yet 3 days until the first release ...
Skin.JOGGLER

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] AGGRESSIV - PMIII Orange Theme Skin Mod0