[RELEASE] Quicksilver Screen (Video) Plugin
you rock Voinage! Thanks a ton.
is there a readme? I seem to have jumped on this one a bit late and missed the early vital bits :S
Thanks to Coolbaze for the Megavideo algo.

Quicksilver , all categories and providers.

The IMDB lookup is being adapted to suit this plugin, it was intended for ninja.

enjoy.

Tv-shack is nearly done.
If ever there was a man to bow down to you is da man. fantstic plugin works fab movies the lot.
Is there any chance you could make a tutorial on making the plug ins as i would like to have a go.
This one worked fine for about two days now it wont work you get the list but clik to watch and no films apear . do you no why this is. it does it on the pirate plugin to.
muscles Wrote:This one worked fine for about two days now it wont work you get the list but clik to watch and no films apear . do you no why this is. it does it on the pirate plugin to.

I experience the same.
Yeah I've just got back from holiday and noticed all these exciting new plugins but no luck with Quicksilver or PirateCity. Like you say the titles appear but no joy when clicking on them. The FastPassTV seems excellent with what I've tried to stream so far although if possible a download option would be much appreciated. With the TV Shack plugin it seems to work great for downloading video but will not stream directly - although to be honest I prefer to download anyway as it eliminates all the buffering problems.

Good work fella, have yourself a celebratory beechams powder.
Hi,

I had similar problems, but my guess is it is coming from the website itself, try more link and you will see it works fine, but it is true some of them won't work.

Repositories Installer: select and install unofficial repositories / TAC.TV: watch videos on TAC.TV
Installer Passion-XBMC: Download and Install Add-ons (pre-Dharma only)

Fixed - Issue with megavideo grabbing.

Videos should appear now, quickS changed layout
hi, now am happy with the setup of my system, i thought i'd update some plugins, can someone confirm if quicksilver is working on xbmc via the xbox or not, have got one from 11.08, but all i get are names of movies etc, it won't play them, or anything actually..

Also is justiin.tv on a script at allHuh
Thanks guys
Currently being updated for cross platform functionality.

justin = not yet.
Smile 
thank for the reply voinage, patience it will be then!!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Quicksilver Screen (Video) Plugin3