Solved Just a quick question about the size
This is not really a support question and if it has been answered somewhere i apologize
But its in regard to the nighties i just went to dl a fresh one and noticed that for the last 3 days the size of the software has changed dramatically 62mb is kinda small and normal size is 92 mb so have i missed something or is this nothing to trouble you hard mods about
Thank you
English is not my native language; please excuse typing errors.
Grampa Simpson: Unfortunately, like all true stories, this one has a crappy ending. You have a story with an ending.
Grampa, are you sure you're okay to drive at night? Grampa: It's night?
Banned add-ons
All binary add-ons was removed install, and now is available in Kodi repository, you need reinstall (pvr, inputstream, visualization, screensaver and others), your previous settings continue fine after install. When you run new install will appear message about.

Here the message
Code:
All binary add-ons (e.g. pvr, visualizations, inputstream, etc) that were previously included by default in the installer have been moved to the Kodi repository. You will have to install the ones you previously used from the repository.
Your add-on settings are kept intact and will be used again after installing the add-on.
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
@Wanilton
Thank you for that informative reply, and seems like a good choice the devs made, to cut down on size and let the user decide what he needs and wants to install.
Thx m8
Grampa Simpson: Unfortunately, like all true stories, this one has a crappy ending. You have a story with an ending.
Banned add-ons
Yes, I agree...

And wow, the latest was my post the number 3000 in the official forum...
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
Wow thats pretty impressive, so congrats and sry about going ot to congrats Wanilton Big Grin "THREAD CLOSED" Big Grin
Banned add-ons

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Just a quick question about the size0