[RELEASE] MyFreeVOD (Video) Plugin - ADULT!
Thumbs Up 
http://www.filecrunch.com/fileDownload.p...eId=152361

WARNING: Adult Content!

This is my first pass at this one. For those homophobes, this does NOT filter gay content so you might pick a movie name and get a little sausage. Shocked

Current release provides a full list of their moves (over 600).

Future versions will allow listing by category, filtering out GAY content Big Grin, ability to select from a list of stream servers (in case one is down), stream speed selection, and maybe thumbnails.

I had thumbnails in this one but it always displayed the same JPG. I think this may be a bug/limit in the ListItem function when you have a very large list.
Thanks...just done some "testing" and it seems to works well!Big Grin
Yes!

Thanks for the great work mate. Was wondering if it is possible to fast forward and rewind these?
Hello,

When I try launching the script, it says running then nothing happens. I am using the latest T3CH XBMC + the latest MC360 from team blackbolt.

Thanks for your help!
Can you PM me the section of your debug.log file from when you try to run the script?
Hi there,

I am quite new to the whole XBMC thing but I'm getting it all set up as I want it now. I have the backdoor pass to MyFreeVOD on the PC and to have it on my Xbox Media Centre would be kinda cool.

I copied the script to my XBMC scripts folder, but on execution it goes to the running stage and then drops back out. On checking the logfile the error appears to read:

IndexError: List out of range

Can anybody tell me what it is that I am doing wrong? Many thanks.
I'll be happy to post a log for you... if you can tell me where to find it.... LOL
Well first, you are aware that this is NOT a script? - It's a plugin.

Your problems indicate that you're doing it the wrong way by trying to run it as a script. If I'm mistaking, please apologize me, just trying to help. Anyway, check this out:

http://theendofthelongestline.de/xbox/ab.../index.php
Thanks, and yes I *WAS* trying to run as a script... I'll go back and try adding as a plugin. That link you posted helped me loads. Nice one!
That's fixed it.... AWESOME!!!

Thanks guys for the hard work.. keep it up, I'm impressed that my X-Box finally got a new lease of life!!!!
Thank-you very much for this one
could you reupload the plugin because filecrunch seems to be down
Grrrr....

Coming back to XBMC after a break away, a friend of mine just bought an Xbox and was amazed when I showed him what it could do. However, in transferring this particular plugin to my PC via FTP in order to install on his I managed to accidentally delete it.

Would anyone who happens to have a copy of this plugin please be so kind as to upload it and post a link for me, many thanks.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] MyFreeVOD (Video) Plugin - ADULT!1