• 52(current)
[RELEASE] Apple Movie Trailers Lite (formerly AMT II) Plugin
Martijn Wrote:plugin.video.apple.movie.trailers.lite-Eden(2.0.2)RC1.zip
You can use install from .zip

Try this one. I do not guarantee it works! I already stripped out a large portion of xbox and Dharma coding.
Do NOT set it to download and save because that won't work and haven't fixed it yet (and i still did not got a go on working on it). Just set it on stream.

When you want to watch a trailer just do 'play' or 'download&play'. It works for me (win7).

Martijn,

You just made my day Big Grin

I sincerely hope you get green light for continueing this awsome addon and make it better (since you did artwork downloader i know you can).

though one other question,

Martijn Wrote:Hmm i also see this one:
http://trailers.apple.com/trailers/home/...t_720p.xml

So which one to use? I think the newest has the most recent trailers. Maybe i can use both Big Grin

And clear cache before running.

this is confusing me, what is better to have, newest.xml or current.xml I mean what is the difference? And how do i switch from 1 to the other?

thanks!

edit: Martijn it would be cool if artwork downloader would look for fanart of the trailers aswell Big Grin Big Grin
XBMC: XBMC 12.3 Frodo, Aeon MQ5, Win7 x64
Would be awesome if adding movie to CouchPotato would be integrated.

http://couchpotato.lighthouseapp.com/pro...ilers-lite
@Martijn,

Been looking for addon like this and it works great. I did find something odd though i tried with a different zipcode and addon did not work so i went back and changed it to the default and it works. I am going to do more testing and see if i can figure it out.

Is there something in the code that is doing this?

Would it be possible to add a movie from here as a favorite in icefilms or any other addon?
Intel® Quad Core i5 Sandybridge @3.40GHz | ASRock Z775 Mobo 8GB DDR3 Ram | Logitech K400 Keyboard |
| Logitec Harmony 550 Remote| 46' Samsung LCD TV | Onkyo TX-S605 w/ Bose 5.1 Surround
Sorry guys for the moment no requests. Because this plugin dates from the some time ago some things need to be changed first before it's Eden ready. When it's time i will let every one know. Keep in my I also have a real and my time is limited.
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Understand not a problem. As of now the addon works that is all that matters Smile.
Intel® Quad Core i5 Sandybridge @3.40GHz | ASRock Z775 Mobo 8GB DDR3 Ram | Logitech K400 Keyboard |
| Logitec Harmony 550 Remote| 46' Samsung LCD TV | Onkyo TX-S605 w/ Bose 5.1 Surround
hunkyn Wrote:Understand not a problem. As of now the addon works that is all that matters Smile.

I Agree.
XBMC: XBMC 12.3 Frodo, Aeon MQ5, Win7 x64
Thanks for the effort Martijn! Much appreciated, hope you can run with it, its a great plugin and stream mode is fine with me Smile
Cheers.
Steveb Wrote:Thanks for the effort Martijn! Much appreciated, hope you can run with it, its a great plugin and stream mode is fine with me Smile
Cheers.

I have noticed that when you set it on 'save&download' without filling in the target path it does play the trailer when finished.
I use that now all the time because I hate buffering issues Big Grin and if you want the trailer you can copy it from the cache location.

So there is something wrong with the copying to the target location.
Martijn Wrote:I have noticed that when you set it on 'save&download' without filling in the target path it does play the trailer when finished.
I use that now all the time because I hate buffering issues Big Grin and if you want the trailer you can copy it from the cache location.

Yep, I noticed that, it is nice to have a little stash of trailers for CE or replay value but once the full movie hits the shelf..its gone Wink
Martijn Wrote:I have noticed that when you set it on 'save&download' without filling in the target path it does play the trailer when finished.

Thanks for the tip.
Hitcher Wrote:Thanks for the tip.

Should be an easy one to fix i think. Will do that when i find some time.

Just been to busy with the artwork thingy. Have sorted the mayor issues out on how to do some stuff so now it just implementing it.
Martijn Wrote:Should be an easy one to fix i think. Will do that when i find some time.

Just been to busy with the artwork thingy. Have sorted the mayor issues out on how to do some stuff so now it just implementing it.

No rush. It is just so fantastic that someone is finally doing some work on this fine addon Smile
schumi2004 Wrote:Would be awesome if adding movie to CouchPotato would be integrated.

http://couchpotato.lighthouseapp.com/pro...ilers-lite

I know you're not taking requests but this would indeed be pretty awesome. Nod
Hitcher Wrote:I know you're not taking requests but this would indeed be pretty awesome. Nod

Well i would first need to see the diff between the script because i already cleaned most of old parts and i hate to start over Wink

Think I found a way to be able to set a custom download path and that the trailer plays after that. It took me hours to find why it didn't work and I still don't know why.

So I just made a horrible hack and it functions (for me at least).
You can now set a custom path where the trailers will be stored and it will play after downloading hopefully Rolleyes

Don't think any one will be interested but i thought I'd share it anyway
downloads
Well I'm interested!Smile For a so called hack it's working great. Thanks once again for taking the time to give this great addon some Eden love. Big Grin
  • 52(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Apple Movie Trailers Lite (formerly AMT II) Plugin2