EPG data has 1 hr offset after end of DST
With tonight's end of DST in Germany clocks were set back 1 hr. Unfortunately, instead of applying a correction to the EPG data (I'm using EPG date from DVB stream) the start and end times of all broadcasts are displayed with a 1hr offset (e.g. 'Tagesschau' starting at 9pm instead of 8pm). After manually reloading the data all times are displayed correctly. 

I am aware of the current discussion pro/con DST and thus, this issue my soon become obsolete. However, a solution to this issue might be applicable for other regions where DST is still in use. 

Would it be possible to implement correction of EPG data after start/end of DST automatically or, for the least, trigger an automatic reload?
(2018-10-28, 20:24)Spirou Wrote: With tonight's end of DST in Germany clocks were set back 1 hr. Unfortunately, instead of applying a correction to the EPG data (I'm using EPG date from DVB stream) the start and end times of all broadcasts are displayed with a 1hr offset (e.g. 'Tagesschau' starting at 9pm instead of 8pm). After manually reloading the data all times are displayed correctly. 

I am aware of the current discussion pro/con DST and thus, this issue my soon become obsolete. However, a solution to this issue might be applicable for other regions where DST is still in use. 

Would it be possible to implement correction of EPG data after start/end of DST automatically or, for the least, trigger an automatic reload?

This is a known bug and currently there is no other solution than to restart Kodi once after the daylight saving time change occurred.
Ok, thanks.

Let's see if next year we're getting rid of this whole DST mess anyway. Wink

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
EPG data has 1 hr offset after end of DST0