• 1(current)
[RELEASE] Ninja Video Plugin
Thumbs Up 
Okay so the plugin is revived.

Unbehagen has decrypted the protection and videos stream very nicely. He will release a new version of veohproxy that runs with the last release of the Ninja video plugin.

It would be nice if we could mantain good relations with the Ninja folks by obfuscating the python code required to resolve the links - ? Hagen

Now that most of the video run via flyupload and archive.org the plugin itself could deal with the link negotiating and resolve the flv`s - so veoh proxy would only be needed really for any remaining Veoh vids they have.

But, Hagen has started the new version with all the code needed to handle all vids so i may not bother with a virtually stand alone plugin.

A new plugin will appear though.

The new plugin will contain:-

IMDB lookup`s for each video,tv,anime etc.

True Library mode compatibilty

New sort methods ie year etc

Download video option

Along with a threaded streaming : - Download/Stream Accelerator option if the buffering is too slow.

The functions to implement the above changes are complete and being used in some of my personal plugs and have been tested - they all work very well now.

Any how, The plugin will surface next week.

Thanks and Well done Hagen - thou art a star.

Cheers V
Dude. Wow. Seriously ive been lurking for the night and have dl'ed a few plugins. Was one of the first to dl this off your full releases page. This is brilliant. Full quality MacGyver watched and im watching full quality peep show now.

Legend. Keep up the skillz.
Good grief... awesome. Voinage, thanks as always!
Most amazing plugin so far, the quality of the content is superb. Many thanks guys Smile
I made a bigger version of the logo on the ninjavideo site in Illustrator, feel free to include it if you like it.

Thanks should really go to the folks at Ninja video who up the content and make sure it hides itself so Veoh don`t delete it as usual.

I just scraped a screen.

Anon.

Voinage
What should I do with the mplayer.dll file. Will it automatically be used by the plugin?

Please add to my reputation if you find my posts usefull (+/- button below posts)
Ubuntu 12.10 minimal XBMC auto-install script :: XBMControl :: Xbmc XBOX Skins :: XBMControl for Android :: Owner of Sudo Systems
You don`t really have to use it but if you want to then, go into:

/C/XBMC/system/players/mplayer/

copy the rename the old mplayer.dll to something else.

Transfer the new one - test it.

If alls fine then delete the old one.

It just contains some fixes to the way mplayer handles certain types of movie files made by Elupus yesterday, that`s all.

Your choice though.

Voinage.
"fixes" is good, so I'll try it Smile
Thanks for explaining.

Please add to my reputation if you find my posts usefull (+/- button below posts)
Ubuntu 12.10 minimal XBMC auto-install script :: XBMControl :: Xbmc XBOX Skins :: XBMControl for Android :: Owner of Sudo Systems
Just done a clean install, plugin works fine, but content only plays for around a minute before going off?
* forgot to mention, im using the new mplayer dll with the package
You really don`t have much luck with my plugins m8 hehe.

You should really be fine using the DVDplayer Core, it`s been tested and run`s very well

Is it DVD player that you are using ?
It looks like the latest T3CH build (6-01-2008) has the new mplayer.dll included to fix the problem of -forceidx being the default on unknown video streams.
At least that's what it looks like having read the changelog. I've upgraded and haven't run into the weird avi indexing error and I'm using the default mplayer.dll that comes with the 6-01 build. No more hex editing or copying files! That's always a good thing. :0)
RenZ0R Wrote:Just done a clean install, plugin works fine, but content only plays for around a minute before going off?

Same here buddy...(played with mplayer, will test with dvdplayer now)
Awesome quality vids with this plugin! I seem to have same problem. After about 15 min video stops. Im using T3CH build (6-01-2008) and have tried both mplayer and DVDplayer and still have same problem...hmm Huh
cellpunxer Wrote:Awesome quality vids with this plugin! I seem to have same problem. After about 15 min video stops. Im using T3CH build (6-01-2008) and have tried both mplayer and DVDplayer and still have same problem...hmm Huh

Well same result here, DVD player brings the same...
i have tried 4 videos till now. 1 of them ran through, aber the other three, wel they stop after 1 oder 5 oder 15 mins...

I think it may have something to do with the veohproxy..not sure about that
  • 1(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Ninja Video Plugin1