• 5(current)
[RELEASE] Ninja Video Plugin
Well now I can't get DVDplayer to play videos, it never goes, but mPlayer always starts. I'm going to test how long it will go without crashing.
Are you getting the Play using option ?

Are you using the latest Ninja video plugin from my page. It was updated yesterday.

If you still cannot use Dvdplayer, maybe you have some Dvd player files missing.
Try re installing the Dvd player folder.
1800collect Wrote:Well now I can't get DVDplayer to play videos, it never goes, but mPlayer always starts. I'm going to test how long it will go without crashing.

I also am having issues with DVDplayer not starting anything via veohplayer. I can use it for local avi's and flv's, but I get an unsupported video codec error via veohplayer. I even tried the last 3 T3ch builds.

I'm on the road till Friday, but i will post my debug logs when i get back.

BTW, i love your work Voinage. Keep it up.
voinage .. your scripts is realy nice .. but so said that i dont know how to use this.. affter download and unrar then put in the /E/Apps/XBMC/scripts/ those dosnt work at all..
may be i need to do other ways ..
any suggesion .. or links for tutorials how to install plugins..?
thanks for any information .. Smile
binhaus Wrote:voinage .. your scripts is realy nice .. but so said that i dont know how to use this.. affter download and unrar then put in the /E/Apps/XBMC/scripts/ those dosnt work at all..
may be i need to do other ways ..
any suggesion .. or links for tutorials how to install plugins..?
thanks for any information .. Smile

They're not Scripts, they're plugins. Take a look at this site. It's got a video of how to install them. http://theendofthelongestline.de/xbox/ab.../index.php

Put the plugins into the video folder under plugins instead of in scripts and then add the source. The video explains it better than words alone. The third sticky thread explains how to install them. That's where I got the link for the video. You'll be experiencing the greatness of the plugins in no time.

Good luck.
Thumbs Up 
Voinage Wrote:I personally have a very stable system, i patched my xbe and use t3ch build 20/04/2008
with the old mplayer.dll and have no problems at all.

Hey Voinage, great plugins man!!

I also have some problems with getting kicked when watching videos ninjavideo, therefor I would like to try your suggestion but I don't really know what you mean by patching the .xbe and what mplayer.dll to use?

Could you explain this to me, thx man!!!

Keep it up, LoL Wink
LoL Wrote:Hey Voinage, great plugins man!

I also have some problems with getting kicked when watching videos ninjavideo, therefor I would like to try your suggestion but I don't really know what you mean by patching the .xbe and what mplayer.dll to use?

Could you explain this to me, thx man!

Keep it up, LoL Wink

By patching the .xbe he means this: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?p=1...post188434

The "old mplayer.dll" refers to the one from the april 20th build that he had. There has been an updated release to it on the june 1 build, but at the time he was talking about the "stable system" he was still using the april 20th build's mplayer.dll along with the hacked .xbe.

Hope this helps out.
First of all, respect for you and your work Voinage. It is something I really apreciate and I think i wil be using it for a long time now.

I wanted to ask if you could make the banners for the videos appear as icons in the plugin when you browse the videos. I mean those banners which already are on the Ninja Video site.
I recon it would look sweet when browsing the videos with Wide Icons...
Voinage Wrote:Are you getting the Play using option ?

Are you using the latest Ninja video plugin from my page. It was updated yesterday.

If you still cannot use Dvdplayer, maybe you have some Dvd player files missing.
Try re installing the Dvd player folder.

Um, I reinstalled (fresh install) because my DVDPlayer stopped working on streaming videos online. I tested DVDPlayer by streaming some files from my computer and they worked fine.

Is re-installing XBMC the same as reinstalling the DVD player? If not where or how can I do that?
I don't know how to edit my post so sorry for a double post.

I forgot to mention that DVDPlayer was working fine, but it all of a sudden stopped. So that's when I re-installed (fresh install) of XBMC, but can't get it to work. Could it have something to do with the Unleashed install?
nokternal Wrote:I also am having issues with DVDplayer not starting anything via veohplayer. I can use it for local avi's and flv's, but I get an unsupported video codec error via veohplayer. I even tried the last 3 T3ch builds.

I'm on the road till Friday, but i will post my debug logs when i get back.

BTW, i love your work Voinage. Keep it up.

Here is a link to my debug log.

http://pastebin.ca/1047500

this is a fresh install of 06-01-08, with the newest veohproxy1.2, and rev3 of ninjavideo.

i can play with mplayer, but not dvdplayer. Any thoughts?
I have my cache set at 8192 but am still buffering every 3-4 minutes. Other streams, like tekzilla played through Navi-X don't do this. Does Ninjavideo just have bandwidth issues? Is it something with the veoh-proxy script that I can fix?
Thanks.
Rainbow 
Gunnyman Wrote:I have my cache set at 8192 but am still buffering every 3-4 minutes. Other streams, like tekzilla played through Navi-X don't do this. Does Ninjavideo just have bandwidth issues? Is it something with the veoh-proxy script that I can fix?
Thanks.

ninjavideo's links are actually to veoh. Veoh doesn't have a bandwidth cap.

Remember that with the super-high quality of those veoh it's likely to need a fast internet connection to play right through...

I'm not sure how good quality your navi-x streams are but my suspicion is they might be substantially less.

How fast is your internet connection?

and how fast are you actually getting? (test with http://www.speedtest.net/ )

8megs cache is quite high...for NV I typically get off with 3 at both my home address on a 50mb/s broadband and my term time one at 8mb/s broadband.
Rainbow 
forgot to suggest:

point your browser to ninjavideos manually, install the ninja helper, and try streaming.

Does it work? or does it buffer the same way?

if it buffers the same way its very likely your connection can't coap with the veoh links....if it works fine on the other hand it'll need looked into over here.
The limit for the Veoh cache is 4meg, any more and it causes problems with sync for the proxy.

The links you have added to navi-x are low encode compared to the veoh streams.

Check your network Brother.

As for the cannot play via DVD player.

Rev3 has the ?.avi attachment - Therefore you appear to have a problem with the Dvd player in your build.

V
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Ninja Video Plugin1