CinemaVision
I'm using Kodi 17.6 and just installed CinemaVision. I've set up CinemaVision to play 3 trailers before I play a movie through a popular 3rd party addon. 
Although, it doesn't kick in. It doesn't play through widgets or through the addon itself. Also, when I go to the context or information menu I don't have an option in there either.

Can anyone explain where I'm going wrong?

Many thanks
Stuart
I have managed to add this to the context menu (I was being a dummy!)

But now, when I click on CinemaVision I get a warning "No movies are in the queue. Please queue some features and try again"
(2018-11-15, 19:01)jimmisavage Wrote: before I play a movie through a popular 3rd party addon.
I'm going to be blunt here: such a line of text is triggering us (=Kodi moderators), so I hope you did notice, read and understood the forum rules (wiki) at the time of your forum registration.
Such banned add-ons may be popular, but they are also known to cause numerous hiccups, bugs and other mishaps.

So, perhaps I'm simply wrong because you didn't bother to disclose the name of the 3rd party add-on, but I would like to see at least a complete debug log (wiki) before we can do anything. Also, basically saying "something doesn't work" is not enough to fix a problem.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
CinemaVision0