• 2(current)
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded
Looking forward to giving this a go on the new RC4 Leia release. Fantastic work
Hello everyone,

When I created this topic, I thought it would only be a few days before the release. And now, there are only a few things left on my ToDo list that need to be edited.
The Skin Mod is about to be released in alpha-status. For the past few days, I've been busy fixing Bugs, because i do not want to release something incomplete.

Thanks for your patience Blush
(2019-01-02, 18:45)beatmasterrs Wrote: Hello everyone,

When I created this topic, I thought it would only be a few days before the release. And now, there are only a few things left on my ToDo list that need to be edited.
The Skin Mod is about to be released in alpha-status. For the past few days, I've been busy fixing Bugs, because i do not want to release something incomplete.

Thanks for your patience Blush
 And thank you sir for working on a cool port!
looks really great! 
have you working on PVR and Weather too?

rgds
thanks for the skin! I can't live without Artic zephyr, that's why I don't update to Leia...
Waiting for the release Smile
Thanks!!
(2019-01-08, 16:10)pirlone Wrote: looks really great! 

rgds
thx! Yes, im working aktually on pvr Smile
(2019-01-09, 12:21)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2019-01-08, 16:10)pirlone Wrote: looks really great! 

rgds
thx! Yes, im working aktually on pvr Smile 
Thanks a lot for your work!!!!
Hope to install your mod very soon!!!
Dear beatmasterss,

Thanks for your work and this beautiful skin I use since more than 1 year : it's the only one I found witch which I can setup all what I want, how I want.

- Do you have any planed date for the release ? I installed Leia and I'm unable to find again my beautiful player

Otherwise, for people who are not able to wait, what was your backup solution (even for a limited time, of course, before the release of our beautiful Arctic: Zephyr).

Thank you all !
Thanks; looking forward to this.
(2019-01-10, 12:50)Sinisan Wrote: Dear beatmasterss,

Thanks for your work and this beautiful skin I use since more than 1 year : it's the only one I found witch which I can setup all what I want, how I want.

- Do you have any planed date for the release ? I installed Leia and I'm unable to find again my beautiful player

Otherwise, for people who are not able to wait, what was your backup solution (even for a limited time, of course, before the release of our beautiful Arctic: Zephyr).

Thank you all !
 Read the thread man !!! Artic is available for LEIA from the github ....... like first thing posted everywhere ........
Sorry but I can't find the link to GitHub repository !!!
Google is your friend
https://github.com/beatmasterRS/skin.arctic.zephyr.mod
(2019-01-11, 18:22)lusephur Wrote: Google is your friend
https://github.com/beatmasterRS/skin.arctic.zephyr.mod
 that is the github for the unreleased mod. Op is looking for the original ... he can find it in the ACTUAL ARTIC ZEPHYR THREAD  first page the original github is there
Thanks!
Just installed and tested it a little bit. With my desired settings I couldn't find any bugs, nice! There are really many options/views to choose from, epic!

Fantastic work - Arctic Zephyr was my favorite skin, and you improved it even more, many thanks!! <3
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded11