disable scraping?
I'm new to XBMC but slowly getting to grips with it. Some tasks seem buried and I have been pulling my hair out trying to stop some of my videos being mistaken for movies. It seems once the info has been downloaded from themoviedb.org its impossible to alter. I tried disabling that plug-in but it seems if I want to add anything to the library it has to scraped. Or am I misunderstanding something here? Most of my videos are documentaries so I was wondering how I could disable this feature?

thanks to anyone who's listening....
wb
If you add , you have the option of saying what is in the folder to scan. if you dont want things scanned, you need to put them in a separate folder and say dont scan this folder.

If you have it all mixed in, the scraper is none the wiser.
(2014-05-31, 23:37)madjockxbmc Wrote: If you add , you have the option of saying what is in the folder to scan. if you dont want things scanned, you need to put them in a separate folder and say dont scan this folder.

If you have it all mixed in, the scraper is none the wiser.

OK many thanks I thought it must be possible but could you point me to where I can actually say what a folder contains and how to stop it scanning. I seem to be going round and round in circles with the menus and settings.....!
wb
http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Add...eo_sources
many thanks!! I thought I had been all over the wiki too Smile The set content window is what I needed, never seen it before. Thanks again, who said you cant teach an ol dog new tricks Smile
wb

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
disable scraping?0