Solved Video playback stops after few minutes
I know, this problem is been already known in other threads. I've tried all suggested solutions but nothing to do
I have an android Box with Kodi, Playback videos stops after few minutes. I've already removed my mounted network storage and tried to play a video from a streaming service, the video stops. ALL videos stops, my playbacked videos on my HDD that is on my home network and online streamings.
Tried also to reinstall from the beginning kodi without success, always the same problem.
My Internet connection is good, all other apps (Netflix, Amazon Prime...) works fine.
How can I solve?
Please help me, I'm going crazy for this problem, until some days ago I didn't have problems!
Here are the logs:

Sorry for banned addons
Sorry for banned addons

I'm sorry for 2 links, I had to divide the log in 2 parts because on pastebin I'm a free user and log exceed the limit.
Please help me
The forum moderators have determined that banned addons (wiki) are present on your system. To receive assistance here, these banned items must be removed. If a clean log is not submitted within 3 days, then the relevant post(s) will be removed after this time.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Ok, I've installed again kodi only with some few addons.... of course always the same problem Confused

Here the log: https://pastebin.com/SZTP5M0B

Please help me
None can help me? I've tried also to format my Android box and install all from beginning
Yesterday Kody has worked well.
Then the only things that I've done are:
I tried to install an app to manage my box via FTP from my PC (a new app, not ES File explorer that I had before on my Android box that worked well) an useless app that didn't work so I've uninstalled this app.
Then I've tried to enable web interface on Kodi without success, I had an alert "Webserver Failed to start" i (but I'm not tried a lot to work it) so I've disabled webserver.

Now again all videos suddenly stop after some minutes and I come back to videos selection screeen!
Maybe found a solution: Install Kodi 18 RC-3.
Until now with this new version no more videos that stop without reason
Great that you found the solution.

Looks like you are using this official add-on... https://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:RivediLa7 so it is something that the add-on author @luivit would need to assist you with in future.

I'll move your thread to the Video Add-ons forum and mark it solved.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Thread marked solved.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Video playback stops after few minutes0