Unable to FTP and even connect to internet
Hello all, i know this is asked a lot of times, but none of the answers i found helped me. I want to FTP to my XBox, i got crossover cable, connected it to router, also my laptop is in wired connection inside same network, i started ftp server on console inside network/server menu, but i cant connect it with fillezilla, also tried with FlashExp but with no success. I noticed that there isnt any of username/passwords settings inside networks section, some people says that is made to be defaulted as xbox/xbox. When i try to login to FTP with username:password@host:port it say that connection established - waiting for welcome message, then after ten seconds shows Response 220 in few lines and then it breaks. It happens no matter which credentials i use. Please help me, my hands are tied, this is deadspot right now. I am stucked at this point for an month and cant move any further
(2018-12-29, 14:55)usafive Wrote: i got crossover cable, connected it to router
Is this the right cable to use between XBox and router? I'd have thought a straight-through network cable would be the correct one.

From the laptop:  can you ping the XBox's IP address? Are you sure it's the right IP?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Unable to FTP and even connect to internet0