Resize EventServer Window?
Is there a way to resize the popup window of the EventServer?
I modified the Python examples to announce some stuff in XBMC through unix shell but most information does not fit in.
Its done in skin i think. kaidialog.xml. although it would be very usefull to create another notification type that could host more information.
what are you announcing through eventserver? if anything usefull feel free to add as a patch as it might be good for xbmc liveUsb. thx
/tobias
If you have problems please read this before posting

Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

"Well Im gonna download the code and look at it a bit but I'm certainly not a really good C/C++ programer but I'd help as much as I can, I mostly write in C#."
Could you please check the name of this xml file? I don't find anywhere a file with that name.
I am announcing messages from IRC. If there is interest I can cut out some private data and publish it.
I wished i could but im out of town for the week so this is from my cellphone. hopefully a skinner can direct you Smile
If you have problems please read this before posting

Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.

"Well Im gonna download the code and look at it a bit but I'm certainly not a really good C/C++ programer but I'd help as much as I can, I mostly write in C#."
DialogKaiToast.xml is the one your looking for
Thanks I successfully widened the Eventbox Smile
I also build a quick & dirty website with php to announce messages to the TV.
Should I submit my "experiments" as a patch,attach it to the forum or pastebin it? Or is there no interest in my gimmicks?
knatsch Wrote:Should I submit my "experiments" as a patch,attach it to the forum or pastebin it? Or is there no interest in my gimmicks?
I suggest you do both, it does not hurt to have it for future reference in any case. http://wiki.xbmc.org/?title=HOW-TO_submit_a_patch

Nod

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Resize EventServer Window?0