• 2(current)
Broken hGO EU Add-on (plugin.video.hbogoeu) [input-stream] [End Of Life]
(2019-01-29, 17:10)arvvoid Wrote:
Quote:Posted by sanangel - Yesterday, 17:52
 If I can help in some way for HBO Spain, count on me
Thanks, but at the moment can't work on that for lack of time, maybe in the future if someone doesn't do it before. 

It saddens me to read that. But when someone does things for free like you and can not do for lack of time, it will not be me who demands anything from you.
Thanks anyway for your time and for answering me.
I was hoping all those different regional versions share the same structure and api with only minor differences, which would make the addition easy, but unfortunately, it seems they don't, which complicate things.
Unfortunately, there is no public and documented api, so is all based on guesswork and figuring this out little by little witch is time consuming and slow.
Easier to do for someone from those regions that have a valid account for the region and can play with it on regular basis.

I will continue to maintain and improve this version, that covers 12 central eu countries (share same structure and api). And hope for a breakthrou for the other regional versions.
Credit for figuring the api out and the initial code for this version goes to the autor of the Bulgarian add on: https://kodibg.org/forum/thread-504.html
If at any time you change your mind and want to work with the Spanish version, I will send you my HBO username and password.
A greeting.
@arvvoid : First of all huge thank you for creating this "HBO Europe compatible" version of HBO GO addon. I have a suggestion regarding possible improvements of format used for  "list item" titles/names for episode lists and movie lists (= the string value for "name" parameter passed onto addLink() method). It would be useful and desirable to conform with a typical format that is expected by most metadata scrappers and "filename parsers". So:

1) for episodes:
Code:
current format: SeriesName + " - " + SeasonIndex + ". "  + LB_SEASON + " " + Name

example: Deadwood - 1. season episode 1

Code:
new / suggested format: SeriesName  + " - " + "S" + SeasonIndex + "E" + Index

example: Deadwood - S01E01 (or Deadwood - S01E01 - Title)

2) for movies: Basically just append year after movie title: "Name + ( + ProductionYear +)"

The proposed changes would need to be made in SEARCH, LIST and EPISODE methods, for both types of content (episode , movie).

One concrete example of a benefit:

Since the addon currently doesn't offer "add/export to Kodi library" functionality I'm using Add to Lib context menu addon to easily create appropriate .strm files for each TV show episode or for a movie. And because of atypical format for episode list item names/titles currently used by this addon "Add to Lib" addon fails to automatically parse show name and episode index and I would have to manually input name of the TV show when adding one season worth of episodes.

If the "filename"/ title complies with that typical format "show_name - S01E1" then creation of strm files and scanning the new content into Kodi library is just couple of mouse clicks worth of effort Smile because "Add to Lib" addon detects the show name and season, no need to use "Advanced adding" and manually input correct information.

Image Image

Image Image

Once .strm files are added and imported into Kodi library you get most of the feature available to local files in your Kodi library: marking watched / unwatched, visual indicator of progress made etc. Although resuming videos at correct timestamp doesn't work (it is not offered, the HBO GO video will always start from the begging) auto-magically fortunately a workaround of using Kodi VideoPlayer's Bookmark functionality (creating a bookmark before stopping your video and later (re)using that bookmark after the plugin starts streaming from the beginning to skip to correct timestamp) to skip to correct timestamp is working.
(2019-01-30, 20:22)shamanNS Wrote: @arvvoid : First of all huge thank you for creating this "HBO Europe compatible" version of HBO GO addon. I have a suggestion regarding possible improvements of format used for  "list item" ...

Hello,

thanks for your feedback. I was planning on restructuring that part and that's done now.
The format you proposing in the listings make sense only as a hack to work with that export add-on, anyways including it is simple so in the latest version, you can enable that behavior in advanced settings if needed.
Also now an option exists to always display the original movie episode title.
Or the default Hbo Go style listing.
I'm planning to implement a proper export to library function in the add-on, most likely in the next version.

LATEST VERSION
plugin.video.hbogoeu-v.2.0.4.EU.BETA.zip

v.2.0.4.EU
-Persistent session
-Code cleaning
-More info in debug log
-Option to force original movie/episode names
-EXPERT OPTION: Show episode/movie names in scraper friendly format (useful only for some external library integration addons)
thank you (hvala) for this Smile
Hello.

I have a problem with the HBOGO plugin. I have a subscription "Cyfrowy Polsat" (Poland). I have logged in without problems to HBOGO, but every time I turn on all menu items, it causes such an error.
https://zapodaj.net/0839cf313814c.jpg.html

Is there any solution?
(2019-02-02, 18:04)kowalmisiek Wrote: Hello.

I have a problem with the HBOGO plugin. I have a subscription "Cyfrowy Polsat" (Poland). I have logged in without problems to HBOGO, but every time I turn on all menu items, it causes such an error.
https://zapodaj.net/0839cf313814c.jpg.html

Is there any solution?
Hello,

a fix for that problem is a work in progress.
These operators are affected:
Czech Republic: Skylink [REDIRECT LOGIN]
Czech Republic: UPC CZ [REDIRECT LOGIN]
Polonia: Cyfrowy Polsat [REDIRECT LOGIN]
Romania: Telekom Romania [REDIRECT LOGIN]
Romania: UPC Romania [REDIRECT LOGIN]
Romania: Vodafone Romania 4GTV+ [REDIRECT LOGIN]
Slovakia: Skylink [REDIRECT LOGIN]
Slovakia: UPC CZ [REDIRECT LOGIN]

For those operators the login is performed by redirecting to the operator website, the login is performed there and then a redirect back to hbogo. That login method has to be implemented in the add-on for those operators to work.

Please join https://github.com/arvvoid/plugin.video....u/issues/5 for updates on the issue. @fireangel  please go to github regarding this issue as well. Please post there a log with the latest version of the add-on.
NEW VERSION AND REPOSITORY AVAILABLE: repository.arvvoid-1.0.0.zip

Install the repository and update to the latest add-on version, benefit from auto updates from now on.

or direct download: plugin.video.hbogoeu-2.0.0.beta5.zip and install from zip
on windows x64 i get a lot of buffering. it's not the internet connection.
tried a lot of things with inputstream adaptive and my advancedsettings.xml but nothing does the trick. any ideas?
Code:
03:05:26.390 T:14976  NOTICE: CVideoPlayerAudio::Process - stream stalled
03:05:27.222 T:10244 WARNING: CRenderManager::WaitForBuffer - timeout waiting for buffer
03:05:52.799 T:14976 WARNING: Previous line repeats 18 times.
03:05:52.799 T:14976  NOTICE: CVideoPlayerAudio::Process - stream stalled
03:05:53.465 T:10244 WARNING: CRenderManager::WaitForBuffer - timeout waiting for buffer
03:06:29.048 T:14976 WARNING: Previous line repeats 19 times.
03:06:29.048 T:14976  NOTICE: CVideoPlayerAudio::Process - stream stalled
03:06:30.062 T:10244 WARNING: CRenderManager::WaitForBuffer - timeout waiting for buffer
03:07:04.194 T:8884 WARNING: Previous line repeats 19 times.
03:07:04.194 T:8884   ERROR: AddOnLog: InputStream Adaptive: Decrypt Sample returns failure!
03:07:05.905 T:14976   ERROR: Previous line repeats 1 times.
03:07:05.905 T:14976  NOTICE: CVideoPlayerAudio::Process - stream stalled
03:07:06.963 T:10244 WARNING: CRenderManager::WaitForBuffer - timeout waiting for buffer
03:07:34.713 T:14976 WARNING: Previous line repeats 16 times.
03:07:34.713 T:14976  NOTICE: CVideoPlayerAudio::Process - stream stalled
03:07:35.924 T:10244 WARNING: CRenderManager::WaitForBuffer - timeout waiting for buffer
03:08:06.092 T:14976 WARNING: Previous line repeats 20 times.
03:08:06.092 T:14976  NOTICE: CVideoPlayerAudio::Process - stream stalled
03:08:06.806 T:10244 WARNING: CRenderManager::WaitForBuffer - timeout waiting for buffer
03:08:41.848 T:14976 WARNING: Previous line repeats 18 times.
03:08:41.848 T:14976  NOTICE: CVideoPlayerAudio::Process - stream stalled
03:08:43.288 T:10244 WARNING: CRenderManager::WaitForBuffer - timeout waiting for buffer
03:09:06.663 T:12948 WARNING: Previous line repeats 162 times.
03:09:06.663 T:12948  NOTICE: VideoPlayer: OnLostDisplay received
03:09:06.666 T:12948  NOTICE: VideoPlayer: OnResetDisplay received
(2019-02-05, 04:16)ray2301 Wrote: on windows x64 i get a lot of buffering. it's not the internet connection.
tried a lot of things with inputstream adaptive and my advancedsettings.xml but nothing does the trick. any ideas?
Hello,

please provide a full log: https://kodi.wiki/view/Log_file/Easy

Don't think the problem is windows related, is probably a buffering issue, the connection might intermittently slow down or the response from the provider might intermittently slow down (or the local network connection, is the windows machine connected with ethernet cable or wifi?).
From what i know inputstream.adaptive don't have buffering implemented now, but it's planned to be added. Now it's just using the internal Kodi buffer (which is 8sec), there is currently no way to change that so changing the buffering settings via advancedsettings.xml will not help since it will have no effect on inputstream.adaptive. I might be wrong someone correct me if i am.
I use the add-on daily for some time now, on different connection types and systems, on a wired fast and stable connection i get butter smooth playback consistently at 1080p, on a 4g not so good connection (even if the download speed in the speed test appears to be more than enough) i get mixed results sometimes is butter smooth, sometimes is buffering circle every now and then, and sometimes is unwatchable even selecting lower bitrates. (the official app does not have the same problem because it buffers more ahead)

MORE DETAILS AND THE SOURCE OF MY INFO:
https://github.com/peak3d/inputstream.adaptive/issues/8
https://github.com/peak3d/inputstream.adaptive/issues/14
https://github.com/peak3d/inputstream.adaptive/issues/141
NEW PRE-RELEASE 2.0.1~beta6

- Complete rewrite and restructure of the add-on (missed errors might be present, testing welcome)
- More robust login
- Persistent session
- Navigation improvements
- Correct views/media types (watched status is shown)
- Structured to support multiple regions in the future, for now only http://hbogo.eu (covers 12 countries) is implemented

Install/update from my repository or direct download plugin.video.hbogoeu-2.0.1~beta6.zip
Does logging in to Poland / POLSAT already work in this version?

Unfortunately, it still does not work for Poland / POLSAT.

This is my kodi.log
https://paste.kodi.tv/toxoqitafi.kodi
(2019-02-08, 14:45)kowalmisiek Wrote: Does logging in to Poland / POLSAT already work in this version?

Unfortunately, it still does not work for Poland / POLSAT.

This is my kodi.log
https://paste.kodi.tv/toxoqitafi.kodi
The issue with login redirection is still open, thanks for the log.
is it any chance to run this plugin on XBOX ONE ?
anybody test it already?

Thanks!
BR.
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
hGO EU Add-on (plugin.video.hbogoeu) [input-stream] [End Of Life]2