• 3(current)
Broken hGO EU Add-on (plugin.video.hbogoeu) [input-stream] [End Of Life]
there is now another regional HBO

https://hboportugal.com

i will test your addon one other time to see if it works for portugal, i hope so.
(2019-02-10, 12:06)mic1986 Wrote: is it any chance to run this plugin on XBOX ONE ?
anybody test it already?

Thanks!
BR.
Not sure, I don't have an Xbox. If Kodi 18, inputstream.adaptive and Widevine work the add-on should work. 
Quote:Posted by @Norin_Radd - 10 hours ago

i will test your addon one other time to see if it works for portugal, i hope so.
Right now it won't work, the providers for Portugal are not included in the current version.
But the good news is it looks like it use the same structure and api as hbogo.eu so i will play with it later, after work, and probably will have no problem adding support for it quickly.
Opened issue for Portugal: ISSUE #10
Hi, I just installed your HBO Go EU (plugin.video.hbogoeu-2.0.1_beta7) addon in Kodi 18 Leia final on CoreELEC 8.99.2 to my X92_S912 Amlogic box.

First impression IT WORKS PERFECT (sorry for shouting Smile I get perfect play with 1080 resolution with subtitles. Much better than 1080 Netflix on the same installation.

I have been waiting for this addon since I bought my box a year ago. When I found out that an Android Tv app was out, several months ago, my hopes went high, and here it is!
I know that it's work in progress and that not all options are included. Actually the only option I miss is "History" (or "Continue Waching" or "You Have Watched") that I have on my LG TV app.
Maybe it will find it's way in final version.
THANX A LOT for your effort
(2019-02-12, 09:23)arvvoid Wrote:
(2019-02-10, 12:06)mic1986 Wrote: is it any chance to run this plugin on XBOX ONE ?
anybody test it already?

Thanks!
BR.
Not sure, I don't have an Xbox. If Kodi 18, inputstream.adaptive and Widevine work the add-on should work. 
Quote:Posted by @Norin_Radd - 10 hours ago

Right now it won't work, the providers for Portugal are not included in the current version.
But the good news is it looks like it use the same structure and api as hbogo.eu so i will play with it later, after work, and probably will have no problem adding support for it quickly.
Opened issue for Portugal: ISSUE #10 
 great! thanks! Smile
@Sholander  Hello, thanks for the feedback, happy that it's useful for you Smile The continue watching list is planned will come with time.
NEW PRE-RELEASE: plugin.video.hbogoeu-2.0.2~beta8.zip  available in my repository repository.arvvoid-1.0.0.zip

OR DIRECT DOWNLOAD: plugin.video.hbogoeu-2.0.2~beta8.zip

v.2.0.2-beta8
  • Added support for Portugal (web registration operators, and Vodafon TV operator)

Added support for Portugal in this release. It should work but can't test. Please confirm if it works. There are 2 operators currently for Portugal the direct web registration and TV Vodafone. If there is a problem please provide a full debug log.
Hi arvvoid,

First of all the many thanks for the great job you did !!!

I have a question, I'm from Serbia and we have two types of HBO GO subscriptions, "Regular" one and with cable or mobile operator.
In my case I have a subscription with my mobile phone operator. To be able to use your application i have to register the device on hbogo.rs website. So on other devices that I'm using HBO GO app that I have downloaded from the Android Play Store, on the first run of application and get a screen with a code, then I have to enter that code on hbogo.rs web site to activate that device and everything works.

In your application I have entered my username and password, but I could not complete that part with code and activation. I can see a list of movies, series, etc .. but when I want to watch something I get a message that I do not have an active subscription.
Am I missing something or this kind of subscription setup is not supported?
(2019-02-14, 10:42)dule79 Wrote: Hi arvvoid,

First of all the many thanks for the great job you did !!!

I have a question, I'm from Serbia and we have two types of HBO GO subscriptions, "Regular" one and with cable or mobile operator.
In my case I have a subscription with my mobile phone operator. To be able to use your application i have to register the device on hbogo.rs website. So on other devices that I'm using HBO GO app that I have downloaded from the Android Play Store, on the first run of application and get a screen with a code, then I have to enter that code on hbogo.rs web site to activate that device and everything works.

In your application I have entered my username and password, but I could not complete that part with code and activation. I can see a list of movies, series, etc .. but when I want to watch something I get a message that I do not have an active subscription.
Am I missing something or this kind of subscription setup is not supported?
 Hello for Serbia this operators are included in the add-on and all use the standard 3th party operator login so they all should work:

HBO Serbia (this is the regular one, web registration and login)
Serbia: HBO GO Promo (rs)
Serbia: HBO GO Vip/Club Serbia
Serbia: SAT-TRAKT
Serbia: SBB
Serbia: Telekom Srbija
Serbia: Telenor

make sure you select the correct one in the add-on configuration. (regular ones are on top of the list while the 3th party ones are below, is a long list). Also, try to login and watch something on https://hbogo.rs with a regular browser first (during the login on the official site you have to select the correct operator as well). The add-on simulates a Chrome webbrowser on linux and does silent device registration, it should work fine.

If you provide a full debug log i can help you better.
Thx arvvoid for your quick reply and help!
I will try it when I get back home from work and post results.
(2019-02-14, 11:08)arvvoid Wrote: make sure you select the correct one in the add-on configuration. (regular ones are on top of the list while the 3th party ones are below, is a long list).
 It would be convenient that after choosing correct country the "Operator Login List" is filtered to only relevant operators in that country (as is in official app)
First time I tried to login I also selected wrong operator entry. After unsuccessful login I looked more carefully through pretty long list to find my correct operator
(2019-02-14, 16:16)Sholander Wrote:
(2019-02-14, 11:08)arvvoid Wrote: make sure you select the correct one in the add-on configuration. (regular ones are on top of the list while the 3th party ones are below, is a long list).
 It would be convenient that after choosing correct country the "Operator Login List" is filtered to only relevant operators in that country (as is in official app)
First time I tried to login I also selected wrong operator entry. After unsuccessful login I looked more carefully through pretty long list to find my correct operator 
 I agree and i plan to implement a guided initial setup when i have some extra free time. A list of supported countries will appear and after that, the operators for the selected country appear, the operators will be pulled directly from the hbogo api (that will make the add-on more future proof and maintenable as well), after that if the login is successful the setup will be stored if not the user can repeat the setup.
OK, that's the way to go. Thx for prompt answer.
It's alive !! Working great thx !!!
NEW PRE-RELEASE: plugin.video.hbogoeu-2.0.3~beta9.zip  plugin.video.hbogoeu-2.0.3~beta10.zip available in my repository repository.arvvoid-1.0.0.zip

OR DIRECT DOWNLOAD: plugin.video.hbogoeu-2.0.3~beta9.zip   plugin.video.hbogoeu-2.0.3~beta10.zip

v.2.0.3-beta10
  • Country codes flag api minor fix
v.2.0.3-beta9
  • Guided user-friendly initial setup
  • Code cleanup
Great, works perfectly. New login is simple and nicely done.
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
hGO EU Add-on (plugin.video.hbogoeu) [input-stream] [End Of Life]2