• 4(current)
Broken hGO EU Add-on (plugin.video.hbogoeu) [input-stream] [End Of Life]
Hi. Addon worked perfect until the latest updates with guided login. I am on Hbo Czech with sledovanitv.cz provider. After using my login and password I get "login error, check your login details" window, with "Application couldn't recognize any individualization code on your device" message, followed by "generic login error", and "setup failed, please try again".

My log is here https://paste.kodi.tv/odadoyixen

Do you have any idea, what is wrong?
@dbuzek - we don't offer any support to devices contaminated with banned addons (wiki) which violate our piracy policy (wiki). If you want assistance here then your device needs to be cleaned up. This is under the forum rules (wiki) that you accepted (but obviously didn't actually read) when you signed up here.

The forum moderators have determined that banned addons (wiki) are present on your system. To receive assistance here, these banned items must be removed. If a clean log is not submitted within 3 days, then the relevant post(s) will be removed after this time.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
NEW PRE-RELEASE: plugin.video.hbogoeu-2.0.3~beta11.zip available in my repository repository.arvvoid-1.0.0.zip

OR DIRECT DOWNLOAD: plugin.video.hbogoeu-2.0.3~beta11.zip

BUGFIX RELEASE
Hi every one and hi arvvoid
I was out of my country for a few weeks and that why i cant provide you a log file , but now im home again and i tested the latest plugin and i still get some errors after i selected country and hbo operator and entering username and password ( in my case UPC ROMANIA ).
error are like "  login error , check your login details - please check your user name/email and password " 
                   "  login error , check your login details - LOGIN:INDIVIDUALIZATION ERROR  "
                   "  Error - operator with login redirection detected  ....... "
                   "  Error - setup  failed , please try again "

Here are the new log  : https://paste.kodi.tv/urehopeumiy .
Hi every one and hi arvvoid
I was out of my country for a few weeks and that why i cant provide you a log file , but now im home again and i tested the latest plugin and i still get some errors after i selected country and hbo operator and entering username and password ( in my case UPC ROMANIA ).
error are like "  login error , check your login details - please check your user name/email and password " 
                   "  login error , check your login details - LOGIN:INDIVIDUALIZATION ERROR  "
                   "  Error - operator with login redirection detected  ....... "
                   "  Error - setup  failed , please try again "

Here are the new log  : https://paste.kodi.tv/urehopeumiy
(2019-02-19, 20:21)fireangel Wrote: i tested the latest plugin and i still get some errors after i selected country and hbo operator and entering username and password ( in my case UPC ROMANIA ).
From Readme.md:
"These operators might have a login procedure not supported by the add-on at the moment" 
 Romania: UPC Romania [REDIRECT LOGIN]

Looks like your operatotr is still not supported...
I did another log file because the previuos log dont show anything , dont know why

log file  https://paste.kodi.tv/aqenukinoz
@fireangel that's ISSUE #5, still working on a solution
Thx for your work arvvoid, on what's one of the most desirable addons one can have working on KODI.
I´m from Portugal and I've been trying to use it, but unfortunately it doesn't work. When I try to open it, it just crashes.
I've tried Libreelec, Kodi 18.1 in Windows 10, OSX 10.4.1 and Android, same result.
The log  is this
THX once more
@oneneo - your device has banned addons (wiki) installed in violation of our forum rules (wiki). We offer no support for such devices here whilst those addons are in place.

The forum moderators have determined that banned addons (wiki) are present on your system. To receive assistance here, these banned items must be removed. If a clean log is not submitted within 3 days, then the relevant post(s) will be removed after this time.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Rainbow 
Sorry about that...
New log
(2019-02-23, 19:42)oneneo Wrote: Sorry about that...
New log

Hello,

I added support for Portugal recently and is completly untested.
It fails at device registration becouse the url for the api call is not correct, will have to find the corrent url.

ISSUE #11
Thx once again for your effort, but we are in uncharted territory, concerning Portugal.
If I can help in any way, just mention..
Oneneo
NEW PRE-RELEASE: plugin.video.hbogoeu-2.0.4~beta12.zip available in my repository repository.arvvoid-1.0.0.zip

OR DIRECT DOWNLOAD: plugin.video.hbogoeu-2.0.4~beta12.zip

v.2.0.4-beta12
  • fix for #5 operators with login redirect (OAuth) (experimental need testing, please report)
  • fix for #11 Portugal (experimental need testing, please report)
  • bug fixes
Hi
HBO Portugal
Now the plugin do not give error and past the login screen, but only show up the search and favorites buttons, nothing else.
Thank you.
PS:Later on try to upload log.
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
hGO EU Add-on (plugin.video.hbogoeu) [input-stream] [End Of Life]2