• 4(current)
Focus (an XBMC Media Center skin) discussion thread
very nice volume sliders Smile

Other thing i think its very usefull is to display current hour and finish time of a movie when pressing info in fullscreen (da vinci skin has it and i love it) so you dont have to go to home menu if you want to know the time.

• Intel NUC Kit DN2820FYKH ~ Crucial DDR3L SO-DIMM 4GB ~ SanDisk ReadyCache 32GB SSD ~ Microsoft MCE model 1039 RC6 remote
ups, the current hour is already there.

• Intel NUC Kit DN2820FYKH ~ Crucial DDR3L SO-DIMM 4GB ~ SanDisk ReadyCache 32GB SSD ~ Microsoft MCE model 1039 RC6 remote
That new volume bar looks much better!

Quote:http://img233.imagevenue.com/img.php..._122_122lo.jpg
(for some reason can't make it to show up in this post)

am I the only person this doesnt work for?
NickyZero - Currently making LCARS for XBMC
All info can be found here and here

I am well aware that my grammer is poor, instead of flaming about it, help me with it... "Help me, to help you!"
Works for me but here is a mirror anyway - http://i29.tinypic.com/2lm8nqc.jpg

Jeroen, love te new volume bar. Any news on that SVN?
package updated, some bugs squashed, probably created some new ones, see topic start post for details. See changelog for known issues and updates.

I strongly advice you to not overwrite the previous release, but delete the old first or install in a different directory.
Very nice update and new features aswell.

Just some minor suggestions:
- The play disc icon works great, but doesn't get highlighted it just dissapears;
- In the Video submenu would be nice if the default option was movies instead of pluggins;
- Visualization, when playing music, doesn't display in front of the background.

xbs08 Wrote:Very nice update and new features aswell.

Just some minor suggestions:
- The play disc icon works great, but doesn't get highlighted it just dissapears;
Argh. I even made myself a note to update the .xpr Oo Thanks, new package with fix available on the download page.

Quote:- In the Video submenu would be nice if the default option was movies instead of pluggins;
It is actually. Or should be anyway. It is here Rolleyes But when you enter plugins and then return to the homescreen it will remember the last chosen option. I don't think there's anything I can do about that.

Quote:- Visualization, when playing music, doesn't display in front of the background.
That's by design but will probably become an option. To be honest I don't care about visualisations much. If I do want to show them I prefer to have them obscured playing somewhere in the background and keeping the text readable. I'll think about it.
I don't know why but my default, on first selection, is pluggins and only becomes movies if i select and then return like you said Sad

minor issue: when switching to library mode the last digit on the time display gets cut off. is that just me or is that universalHuh
xbs08 Wrote:I don't know why but my default, on first selection, is pluggins and only becomes movies if i select and then return like you said Sad

That´s strange, I´ll look into what could be causing this.

lord fluffy Wrote:minor issue: when switching to library mode the last digit on the time display gets cut off. is that just me or is that universalHuh
Not totally sure what you mean. Do you mean the time on the right on the bar? That is a piece of code that is called upon loading any screen. So it really shouldn´t matter whether you´re in library mode or not.
Jeroen, could you check the latest build?
"Pictures" are missing the submenu and the play disc icon keeps dissapering Sad

The first build is 6.3mb and the second one is 5.5mb, could be something's missing?

I´ll check it when I get home tonight. Lately windows explorer is crashing on me a lot when creating or unpacking zips. I had them last night so maybe something went wrong with the zip. Do you mean the submenu on the homescreen? I removed that since there wasn´t anything usefull to put into it.
Yes i did. your right nothing very usefull there.

A good alternative to the play discs icon is putting it in text ("DVD" maybe) like the other and make a submenu with "play disc" and "explore disc" making it easier to access media on the cd/dvd, just a thought.

xbs08 Wrote:Yes i did. your right nothing very usefull there.

A good alternative to the play discs icon is putting it in text ("DVD" maybe) like the other and make a submenu with "play disc" and "explore disc" making it easier to access media on the cd/dvd, just a thought.

I thought about that, but to my knowledge there's no function to have a button explore a disc.
I rebuilt and re-zipped the skin, the dissapearing disc icon should really be fixed now.

Oh, and I changed some bits on the video menu could you check if movies is now selected by default?
The disc icon doesn't disappear anymore Smile but movies aren´t selected yet by default (can anyone check this, maybe is something with my settings?)

• 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Focus (an XBMC Media Center skin) discussion thread3