Solved "Android TV Remote" not working correctly after update to LEIA on SHEILD
Thread marked solved.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Just curious though because disabling joystick can have other side-effects.  Is there any way to control how that remote is detected?  If I want to force that remote to be detected as a keyboard remote (The way it is now) then is there a way to map that so it detects that correctly without disabling joystick support?  I can see disabling this addon biting me later on in later releases.
Confirmed disabling the joystick plugin and restarting Kodi fixed my issue as well.
(2019-01-31, 01:08)DruKe Wrote: Confirmed disabling the joystick plugin and restarting Kodi fixed my issue as well.

How can I disable the joystick plugin without a controller? I am trying to solve this issue on my Nexus player.

Thanks.
Also confirming diabling joystick plug-in via Settings->System->-Add-Ons->My add-ons->All->Joystick Support worked on Kodi 19.0 on Xiaomi Mi Box S

I also tried copying that XML file to the correct directory as per earlier posts but that did NOT work (this is with Joystick plug-in enabled).

Is there a known solution for fixing the Android TV Remote App but not disabling joystick controllers if you wanted to use both ?
Genius. Worked like a charm! Just disabled the joystick add-on.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
"Android TV Remote" not working correctly after update to LEIA on SHEILD0