[RELEASE] Infinity TV Script
Smile 
Thanks for all your hard work F8LCODER .Big Grin
Wasn't all too hard to do, just had to find the time to decipher the links to the streams.

Hopefully, as my python skills grow I'll be able automate the process with RegEx. But,right now I do alot manually and hard code the stream addresses.

A 'faux pas' I know, but it works "most of the time that is" and hey I'm still learning as I go so I think it's allowed.

Anyway,Like I said it was nothing. I justhope it fills the need and gives some enjoyment..

When the weather starts keeping me inside I'll devote more time to it.

Thanks and Enjoy,

FC
Question 
Hi F8lcoder what´s this Rtmp patch i keep reading about , and if you know how to apply to xbmc running on a xbox any infor will be great thanks.
From what I understand the patch has to be applied to the right location within XBMC and then XBMC has to be recompiled.

Since from what I see the SouthPark content is the only thing of interest to me that is in working order.

I'm just going to wait until it's applied to the next Tech build.

This way there will be time for more content to become available.

By the way from what I've gathered RTMP = Real Time Messaging Protocol designed for streaming media between a flash player and a server.

Sorry I can't help much more than that..

FC
Smile 
Thanks for the infor F8lcoderSmile
Question 
Hey F8lcoder any luck with the other channel working the ones from dominican rep and the ones from purto rico, also is there a chance if you can look to see if we can use justin tv all my friends talk about this site thanks and have a great weekend.
Nutty,

Sorry, about the wait I overlooked the PR channels.

I added the channels I could find links to. However, I did NOT test them. It's late and I've been working a few other things. So if they do not work just let me know I'll see if they can be fixed.

Here's the link:

http://myfreefilehosting.com/f/648d8f0f25_0.74MB

I added [REQ] to the channel list where I've made the additions for both Dom Rep and PR.

Enjoy,

FC
Smile 
Hi F8lcoder and again thanks but one question the background is black or did i do something wrong ,also i will like to know which other plugins are most use out there .Have GREAT DAY AND WEEKEND !Big Grin
nuttypro69 Wrote:Hi F8lcoder and again thanks but one question the background is black or did i do something wrong ,also i will like to know which other plugins are most use out there .Have GREAT DAY AND WEEKEND !Big Grin

Remember this belongs in Q:\scripts folder, not the plugin's folder. Just in case you put in the wrong spot.

SO, first be sure it's installed in the right location.

If your background is still black, you've either got a damaged images folder within the InfinityTV script or it's missing all together. Either way, try re-installing it. If that doesn't work grab the images folder out of the old version of the script and replace it in the new version.

Oh and sometimes it's best to just delete the old version of the script prior to installing the new one.

I have to go out for a while, so I won't be able to check the contents of the file I uploaded It may be a bad file. If it is I'll fix it later.

As far as plugin's go I only use Ninja Video with VeohProxy right now BTW there is an update to VP/python check the google code pages do a search it's been working well for me.

I plan on posting a few more scripts related to streaming TV soon if time allows.

--FC--
Thumbs Up 
HI f8LCODER and thanks again you got my vote Big Grin
Thumbs Up 
f8lcoder Wrote:I have to go out for a while, so I won't be able to check the contents of the file I uploaded It may be a bad file. If it is I'll fix it later.

As far as plugin's go I only use Ninja Video with VeohProxy right now BTW there is an update to VP/python check the google code pages do a search it's been working well for me.

I plan on posting a few more scripts related to streaming TV soon if time allows.

--FC--

Worked great for me FC. Thanks for your hard work on this project; I came out of lurking mode just to tell you that. I have been messing a bit with the default.py file and have been able to rearrange some of my favorites so that they come up first; obviously I'll have to recopy those next time you do an update. But as someone who has given up on cable TV and only watches local broadcast TV, this is great. CNN's feeds are usually live from what I can tell. Someday I may organize all the webcams a bit better and put some of them into my favorites too; otherwise again I appreciate your work on this project.
Question 
HI f8CLODER hope everything is well ihave lots more channel from the Dominican rep my wife goes to this site and she click on the links for televison the site is call livio .com heres the site http://www.livio.com/ like i said before i know how everyone in xbmc forum work to keep the xbox running with plugins and scipts and to all thank for all your hard work and Happy Holiday to all .:confused2:
Do these scripts work in Boxee? If so can someone point me to instructions on how to load a script?
The problem with Boxee is only few people can have it, so hard to find users and help.

Repositories Installer: select and install unofficial repositories / TAC.TV: watch videos on TAC.TV
Installer Passion-XBMC: Download and Install Add-ons (pre-Dharma only)

Hello all,

Greetings Temhil Wink I've been busy with other life type things so my time has been limited..

Wow, this thread still lives.Shocked

There hasn't been much chatter in here for a while so I assumed there wasn't much interest in this script anymore.

To answer your question nuttypro I'll look into those channels for you but I can't make any gaurantee's that I'll be able to get them to work for you since stream format tends to throw a wrench in the works. But I will look at it and let you know.

As far as scripts in Boxee, I don't know much about it so I can't say for sure. Technically since Boxee is built off of XBMC it could be feaseably that they could. I've read that the 66stage plugin from Boxee works in XBMC but I haven't tried it. I did look at the code and it definately looks compatible.

As time allows I'll get back to maintenance on this script.

Please feel free to PM me any known dead channels and I'll gladly remove them.

Cheers

FC

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Infinity TV Script1