[RELEASE] Infinity TV Script
Smile 
Hi,
I tried this script because I'm very interested in playing live tv on my ATV box. But look what happed. It start the script, can scroll the countries, but it can't select one. No other control, just scrolling. And no exit too.
Any help please ...
I spent 3 days searching around for a solution to play my tv streams, and this script is just what I need, if will work.
Thanks
claudiu1975 Wrote:Hi,
I tried this script because I'm very interested in playing live tv on my ATV box. But look what happed. It start the script, can scroll the countries, but it can't select one. No other control, just scrolling. And no exit too.
Any help please ...
I spent 3 days searching around for a solution to play my tv streams, and this script is just what I need, if will work.
Thanks

Well I'm not familiar with ATV but I can tell you that this script is for the xbox platform only. Any other environment is probably not going to be compatible.

The coding involved in selecting any of the countries and/or channels is centered around the xbox controller and nothing else. I don't even think the xbox remote will work. It's strictly the dpad and buttons on the controller.

I don't know how detailed it will be make this work over multiple platforms but as time allows I'll poke around to see what I can do.

I tend to be a purist when coding scripts for xbmc as to me xbmc will always be the "xbox" media center. So it may take a twist of the arm to get me to take the cross-platform point of view.

But, I will atleast see what can be done and if possibl I'll make an attempt at it.

FC
The Infinity Broadcast Viewer is cool. I like how it has television from all around the world. I always liked this script, especially since it's one of the few that actually worked and worked well.

If you like streaming content, also check out http://www.navi-x.org for Navi-X Media Browser. It has streaming Adult Swim, YouTube, ShoutCast, Podcast, RSS feeds, Flickr, Nasa, Mixtapes and tv shows...it's the shizl.
f8lcoder Wrote:Hello all,

Wow, this thread still lives.Shocked

There hasn't been much chatter in here for a while so I assumed there wasn't much interest in this script anymore.

FC

Oh no, I still use this script all the time and love it!SmileNod
Any of the links still live? I've tried a couple and they all just revert back to they myfreefilehosting.com home page..

I'd like to download this and try it out. Thanks!
tbird,

There must be a time limit to how long they host the file. I'm going to be working on this tonight to get some requested channels added. I'll set up a new link to the script when I'm finished.

I'm battling the flu right now so I'm not right as the rain yet. But I will get to it soon.

Nuttypro - I'll work on your request list tonight they'll be done before your vacation.

Well, I guess that settles it since there is still an interest in this script I'll keep it alive..

Cheers,

FC

By the way credit goes to Infinity himself for actually creating this script. I've just contributed to it after that fact.
Thumbs Up 
Hi F8lcoder hope you get well soon and again thamks for all you done for this plugin.Smile
Rock on f8lcoder! Hope you feel better..
OK here it is.

Link to file is here - : http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=9e5e1...81e6ff2bcb

I've added the requested channels that I received from NuttyPro69 and ran a quick test to see that some of the channels were good.

I have not done anything else to this script it is just an update to the channel list.

I'm looking into maybe integrating the xbox remote calls so that other users can take advantage of this script. But, I'm not rushing it when I get some time I'll start on it.

Enjoy,

FC
Just tried it and it just stays on this:

I'm running XBMCSetup-Rev16555-kricker.exe. Maybe this isn't for the Windows version? I have to force xbmc.exe closed via task manager once I access the script because nothing else will get out of it.
tbird2340 Wrote:I'm running XBMCSetup-Rev16555-kricker.exe. Maybe this isn't for the Windows version? I have to force xbmc.exe closed via task manager once I access the script because nothing else will get out of it.

tbird,

You are correct this is currently an xbox only script. It hasn't been made cross-platform yet. Judging for your screen shot it'll take some relocating of the list controls when it's attempted..

FC
f8lcoder Wrote:tbird,

You are correct this is currently an xbox only script. It hasn't been made cross-platform yet. Judging for your screen shot it'll take some relocating of the list controls when it's attempted..

FC

Ok. Thanks anyways!
Thumbs Up 
Hey F8lcoder thank you for adding the channels from the Dominican Rep,also hope you get well from your cold and again Happy Holiday to you and your love one's and to everyone in the XBMC world ok .
Hello f8lcoder. I recently got a 16:9 HDTV and have so far managed to get everything else streaming from my Xbox to be at the proper ratio for the most part. However your add-on comes up with all the channel lists scrunched up. I can still make out the letters, however it is very difficult and time consuming. Once I get the video I want, everything still works great. Is there a hidden setting or a line I can alter in your code somewhere?

Thanks again! Yes, I am still using Infinity!
Infinity, any chance you could upload your script again? Looks like the links aren't working or are missing. Thanks.

Nevermind, I found it, sorry.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Infinity TV Script1