[RELEASE] Infinity TV Script
Crabsalt,

Nope there's no hidden setting for it. When I worked on it, it was prior to purchasing a wide screen TV. Honestly I haven't checked in on it in a while.

But I now have a wide screen TV and I'll see whats going on. I did have to change the settings for my PMIII to get some of the screens to look good when I got my new TV.

I can't promise any updates on this script or any of the plugin's that I've worked on very soon. I have been busy with other things and while the weather is nice I tend to enjoy being outside rather than soaking up radiation in front of the computer.

I do appreciate your interest, when I find the time I will work on this script since it's still used. There are some things that need attention..

Cheers,

FC
In these post-absolutist days it is better to build upon the shifting sands
than that of the rock which will confound you upon the day it shatters...
When you've finally realised that, then you will know
that Nothing is true and All is permitted and
you can then embrace chaos...

Google Code Page : http://code.google.com/p/f8lcoder-xbmc-s...d-plugins/
No problem; like I said I can manage somewhat and will probably bust into the script to arrange my favorites so they show up at the top. Most are things I see streamed from other scripts or plugins, but for some reason this one is the most reliable nearly every time.

Good work; and take care!

-crabsalt
crabsalt,

I ran the script last night just see what the placement of the controls are, and everything looked just fine. My TV is 1080p 50" wide screen and nothing appears out of place.

I'll look at my PMIII settings and post them here for you, maybe you need to change the appearance settings of the skin to get the controls to appear in the right place.

Cheers,

FC
In these post-absolutist days it is better to build upon the shifting sands
than that of the rock which will confound you upon the day it shatters...
When you've finally realised that, then you will know
that Nothing is true and All is permitted and
you can then embrace chaos...

Google Code Page : http://code.google.com/p/f8lcoder-xbmc-s...d-plugins/
Huh. I have played with your script a bit and maybe I've tainted something on my end. I have browsed and enabled just about everything via skins and so forth. But what I haven't said here is that this Sharp 52" HDTV was on loan while a friend was moving/finishing up a relationship. I was more than happy to babysit while that drama played out. Found out today that it will be going to its new home soon so I'll be back to my 27" flatscreen SDTV for now. And that's fine. I've got the HDTV bug for certain now.

Regardless, please don't spend any more time on this for my behalf. I am making due. Thanks for your quick responses.

Your loyal viewer,

Crabsalt
I like the idea of this script, but I don't have an XBOX to use it.

What tips would you provide me to attempt to have a typical Microsoft MCE remote to work with this script?
With XBMC, there is a ' KeyMap.xml ' file that I had to modify to get around the XBMC interface using the remote.
Is it possible to get this script work with a htpc (Antec Remote with iMon) and win-xp?
hey i cant download thiss can you please reupload it PLEASE I really want to try it out
mw90 Wrote:hey i cant download thiss can you please reupload it PLEASE I really want to try it out

You can download it using the Passion Script from here. Look under the Scripts section for it.

Infinity TV hasn't been updated in a while, so I'm not sure how much of it actually is working anymore though.

Good luck.
When posting about a problem please submit a debug log to give you the best chance at getting an answer. It's easy, painless, and helps provide necessary information.
Sad 
nicoli_k Wrote:You can download it using the Passion Script from here. Look under the Scripts section for it.

Infinity TV hasn't been updated in a while, so I'm not sure how much of it actually is working anymore though.

Good luck.

Is there a replacement/alternative?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Infinity TV Script1