XBMC 12.0 Frodo: Beta 1 available now!
Brick 

http://xbmc.org/natethomas/2012/11/15/xb...do-beta-1/
I'd just like to say thank you and congrats to the devs on beta 1 of Frodo. I think this release will be a real game changer for you guys. I'm sure all of you do a ton of work and don't get paid a ton. I do try to make regular donations as I fully support you guys and I don't think this should be a free product. Regardless of whether it's free, you have the best media center on the planet. The only thing I might like to see is more of a server/computer relationship like Plex. Especially since Plex comes on my Synlogoy NAS lol. Even without that, huge thanks to all the devs and their hard work which give me a product that gives me hours and hours of entertainment and enjoyment.
Server: Synology Diskstation 1511+ with 8x WD Red NAS 3TB drives, DSM 5.2
Main HTPC: Home Built i3, 8GB RAM, Corsair 128GB SSD, nVidia 630GTX, Harmony Home Control, Pioneer VSX-53, Panasonic VT30 65" 3D TV, Windows 10, Isengard
Bedroom HTPC: Zotac-ID 41 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD, Rii micro keyboard remote, Samsung HW-E550, Sony 32" Google TV, OpenElec 6.0 beta 4
It's weird to think that I've already been using this for many months! I'm looking forward to the final release as this will make things easier over at OpenELEC. Congratulations on the milestone!
"PPC is too slow, your CPU has no balls to handle HD content." ~ Davilla
"Maybe it's a toaster. Who knows, but it has nothing to do with us." ~ Ned Scott
Can anyone tell me if there have been any changes or improvements to working with AFP shares?
Hi all

Also been using the nightlies for a few months now, XBMC is really starting to rock now and putting others in the shade, many congratulations team :-)

Mysticpete
HP N54L server with 6GB Memory and 10TB storage
Freenas server
HD Homerun twin HD network tuners (awesome)
2 x Pi 512 (B)
yeah brilliant work lads, xbmc is truly amazing! is there a frodo version for the silver atv 1? i have 2 of them with crystal hd cards and would like to put frodo on them. will frodo be packaged as part of crystalbuntu2 also for atv1?

cheers
Hard to find compatible skins at this point but the new Confluence is really nice as a default skin. For anyone interested, Aeon MQ4 works perfectly on it, so far anyways,
Main HTPC: Home Built i3, 8GB RAM, Corsair 128GB SSD, nVidia 630GTX, Harmony Home Control, Pioneer VSX-53, Panasonic VT30 65" 3D TV, Windows 10, Isengard
Bedroom HTPC: Zotac-ID 41 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD, Rii micro keyboard remote, Samsung HW-E550, Sony 32" Google TV, OpenElec 6.0 beta 4
I am looking for IMDB plugin, it is not working with Frodo? Thx
I'm pretty sure I had it working with one of the latest nightlies before the beta came out. The universal scraper is quite nice fwiw.
ok scratch my previous newbie question - i understand now that frodo and later versions will not work on apple OS on atv1. ATV1 needs to be jailbroken with a linux type installation, such as crystalbuntu / crystalbuntu2, openelec. these will have optimised versions of frodo packaged within them, if i have my terminology right. looking forward to crystalbuntu2
(2012-11-16, 14:57)patseguin Wrote: Hard to find compatible skins at this point but the new Confluence is really nice as a default skin. For anyone interested, Aeon MQ4 works perfectly on it, so far anyways,

Aeon Nox, way better than Aeon MQ4 and Frodo Ready!
ASRock Beebox J3160 4GB RAM 120GB SATA SSD - Harmony Elite BT
Intel NUC Kit DN2820FYKH 4GB RAM 120GB SATA SSD - Harmony Smart Control BT
all @ Libreelec Testbuild
HP N54L @ Ubuntu 14.04.4 Minimal Server / MySQL DB
HP N40L @ Ubuntu 14.04.4 Minimal Server
(2012-11-16, 14:57)patseguin Wrote: Hard to find compatible skins at this point but the new Confluence is really nice as a default skin. For anyone interested, Aeon MQ4 works perfectly on it, so far anyways,

Im having problems with the allinone script for frodo.. That comes in the extra package (for frodo)
Hello,

it seems that I have a problem with audio - it is too silent.

Gui sound is laud enough, but video itself is not. I have a 2.1 speakers, in Eden the setting was analog, output directsound speakers.

I applied the same settings in Frodo, but the sound is just too silent.

Thnx for any help.
TomislavV: toggle the "boost volume during downmix" setting.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Just a friendly reminder before this thread goes too far afield: This is the announcement forum. Please post any Frodo problem/support questions in the appropriate help and support forum/subforum. Thanks.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC 12.0 Frodo: Beta 1 available now!1