XBMC Official Merchandise Store
(hullebulle @ may 26 2004,11:48 Wrote:
(alphaomega @ may 25 2004,04:16 Wrote:arg. i wanted to buy the xmbc sticker for my car and to support you guys, but i can't justify $6.00usd shipping to canada. yikes!

hope you can find a better way then cafepress.
i doubt there is a better way than cafepress.
for stickers, a hi-res hi-quality pdf that we can print onto a sticker sheet would be good - it wouldn't bring the $ in, but it would still be good!
what about an xbmc thong?  i know cafe express has em..  :nuts:
and you are selling T-shirts...

I don't want to be the capitalist of the group here, but you do realize you put XBMC in a nice looking box, take a nice UI like aeon, throw an HDMI out/SPIDF and a few other, make it stable and quiet and you guys will be all millionaire by the end of next year, right? Nod
you guys should make a small case badge...I'd definately rock one on my PC case.
I would rock my case and rock my xbox just as well. Wink
Is this still going on? Can I still get XBMC merch.?
The link still exists but it says XboxMediaCenter instead of XBMC Media Center on the cafepress website, and the activity here on this thread is less than I would expect.

XBMC Media Center T-shirts seem like they would be cool to have, it would spread the word.
Also, a PC case badge would be the effin shiznit dog!Cool
Evanrich Wrote:you guys should make a small case badge...I'd definately rock one on my PC case.

1!

Looking for a case badge brought me to this thread. It'd be great to have a case badge on my new HTPC, esp. since the case has a spot for one right in the middle.
There is an alternative shop to Cafepress in Europe called Spreadshirt and they do offer stickers in various sizes so badges and even larger case stickers could be possible.

Maybe a European XBMC dev could open up a shop there and add the stickers (and maybe some shirts and stuff) for European users. I don't think any XBMC fan is allowed to just open up a shop for the merchandise (from how I understood the Logo guidelines).

There could be a contest or something for some designs after a specific size has been selected. I played around with their flash app and it looks like we could use multiple colors and even nice shiny silver badges.
I was also googling for an XBMC case badge and it brought me to this thread.

+1 for a case badge to be made :-) a nice shiny silver one to go on my HTPC case that i'm finally about to buy!
Gamester17 Wrote:cafepress ship worldwide (including to europe), however if you know of any [u]better[/b] alternative store site(s) please do let us know Smile

http://www.spreadshirt.com/ US and EU based store fronts Smile
cool an official merchandise store.. but the merchandise dont go with the xbmc style they are just plain shirts, polo's, ect.. with the xbmc logo and XBMC its all about creativity among other things , is there a way to submit new and better designs or even better make a competition or something ?
clearArt Concept
cdArt Concept

*If like, thank user
Yes, I have always thought the mechandise was rather plain compared to XBMC itself. Maybe it would pick up a bit if we added something better. We could utilize some of the designs from the LixuxTAG contest.

I for one would like to see something besides white offered, alot of those designs would look good on black. The only things that I saw with color options were the womens and kids stuff. Pinks and baby blues... And please, please, can we get a real hat instead of that god forsaken truckers hat? I hate those things with a passion.
I will try later to make some designs for T-shirts, hoodies and more and send a message to Gametester
clearArt Concept
cdArt Concept

*If like, thank user
The 'cloud' poster is being used on our Linuxtag t-shirts, which I have done up - looks quite cool with white on black. On the front is just the plain XBMC text logo. I have all the PSDs of all the posters if anyone wants to work on anything - PM me for specific stuff.

Feel free to do up some new designs!

Cheers,
Jonathan
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

jmarshall Wrote:The 'cloud' poster is being used on our Linuxtag t-shirts, which I have done up - looks quite cool with white on black. On the front is just the plain XBMC text logo. I have all the PSDs of all the posters if anyone wants to work on anything - PM me for specific stuff.

Feel free to do up some new designs!

Cheers,
Jonathan

Thanks a lot I will do it for sure..!
what are the require specs:

CMYK
vectors
300dpi
?
clearArt Concept
cdArt Concept

*If like, thank user