XBMC Official Merchandise Store
XBMC - you can has it

Smile

PS YES, the misspell is intentionally DS
Any new designs then reaven? Those dark t-shirts are definitely on the right road!
Follow development of MediaStream, MiniMeedia and other skins on Twitter (@skunkm0nkee)
One thing that would be awesome to have on the shop would be SATA disk on modules with XBMC installed - just plugin and go!
I would love to see some new designs, black t's with the new xbmc logo on or something of the sort.
Ninjamawwe Wrote:"All your media are belong to XBMC".
With the xbmc logo in 8-bit depth.

+1 !
most items are a little too expensive i think

but i think i say that mainly because i am unemployed, if i was working i would be happy to buy some things from the store to support xbmc
i love xbmc
I would totally buy XBMC t-shirts if they came in black. Especailly cool would be if I could get the bue/green XBMC logo in the middle of the shirt. Someone please make it happen. Thanks.
daskrabs Wrote:I would totally buy XBMC t-shirts if they came in black. Especailly cool would be if I could get the bue/green XBMC logo in the middle of the shirt. Someone please make it happen. Thanks.
+1
I would really like one of those hoodies in black with the XBMC logo in white instead of black. The logo on the front might want to be a little smaller also (but not much). That would be really great looking and I would definitely get one.
I made this as an idea. the image is stolen but I still think it reflects what xbmc is all about Smile

Have you thought of commercializing the store to essentially make a modest profit by either advertising or even being a distributor of hardware associated with xbmc, such as tv tuners, cables, htpc systems, etc. This way people have the option of supporting xbmc development through purchase, or at least having a reference for what hardware goes well with xbmc. Also, a donation for assistance program might be mutually beneficial to both user and developer alike. I personally would like to see more variety in the color and dimensions of the stickers offered. I cut a hole in my case for an nmedia digital screen and now my girlfriend thinks its too bright while watching movies
I'd love to see the products available as black with white (or xbox green) logs. Especially the polo shirt. I always like getting more shirts that I can wear to work - t-shirts not so much.
Subtitles - Serious Business
skunkm0nkee Wrote:Any new designs then reaven? Those dark t-shirts are definitely on the right road!

I stop making designs cause i didn't saw intentions to make it real.

But i would love to make more and see them on the merch. store !
clearArt Concept
cdArt Concept

*If like, thank user
lol my dog would love the dog t-shirt. Sweett
I don't know about T-Shirts and coffee mugs, those are very generic items. Also, I may be either too old or not nerdy enough to wear "message" T-Shirts. What I had hoped to find when I looked at that shop was a XBMC dedicated remote control. I already have a contact allergy on my thumb from pressing that ugly Windows button on my remote all the time! Rolleyes

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC Official Merchandise Store18