Some questions about.tbn
Smile 
How do I save .jpg as .tbn effectively? If I just change the filename myself it ends up showing as .tbn.jpg on my thumb drive, and I can't rename the files on the thumb drive in xbmc, it doesn't give me the option and then xbmc can't use it as it is. I am also curious as to whether xbmc will read a 500GB extrernal hard drive, just as it would a thumbdrive. I don't wanna have to go to all the hassle of installing an internal one. I just wanna plug up a 500gb external, load my movies to it, and watch them from there, with all my .tbn files being on there too. But don't wanna go buy one until I get some kind of confirmation that that will work.
EvilEd1215 Wrote:How do I save .jpg as .tbn effectively? If I just change the filename myself it ends up showing as .tbn.jpg on my thumb drive

I assume you're using Windows and that this is beause you have your Windows set to hide extensions for known filetypes. That setting is annoyingly on by default. To change this go to the control panel, then to "Folder Options", then to the "View" tab, then under "Files and Folders" look for the setting "hide extensions for known filetypes", and uncheck it.

Right now you're effectively changing the filename instead of the extension

About the external drive, I'm not sure, no experience with it.
thanx for the fast reply, that seemed to work just fine Smile

Anyone know about the external hard drive?
Nevermind, finally got my crossover cable working, so I'll just stick with streaming everything

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Some questions about.tbn0