Shadertoy no longer works on Kodi 18
Since updating to Kodi 18 shadertoy or Goom no longer works, I have reinstalled install kodi-visualization-goom, install kodi-visualization-shadertoy but still no joy. Is there a repo or something I am missing?
Goom has never worked on Pi (it's opengl rather than opengles).
There is an opengles version of shadertoy in my repo.
Your repo appears empty after I installed it.
(2019-02-21, 20:51)popcornmix Wrote: Goom has never worked on Pi (it's opengl rather than opengles).
Yeah I am using your repo and this is what I have installed but it fails to work.
FYI I used to use the popcornmix version of shadertoy, and it also stopped working when I upgraded to Kodi 18. I removed it, and installed kodi-visualization-shadertoy through apt-get, and restarted kodi, and now a newer version of Shadertoy (1.1.9) appears in Kodi and seems to work fine.
(2019-03-16, 21:43)w.pettersson Wrote: FYI I used to use the popcornmix version of shadertoy, and it also stopped working when I upgraded to Kodi 18. I removed it, and installed kodi-visualization-shadertoy through apt-get, and restarted kodi, and now a newer version of Shadertoy (1.1.9) appears in Kodi and seems to work fine.
 Thanks will give it ago.
(2019-02-21, 20:51)popcornmix Wrote: Goom has never worked on Pi (it's opengl rather than opengles).

Sry, I don't get it. Your repo is the one I had all the time, but it only hands out Shadertoy 1.0.8. Sadly Shadertoy 1.0.8 doesn't work on a Raspberry Pi's Kodi 18 anymore ("unknown error"). ;-(

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Shadertoy no longer works on Kodi 180