v18 Kodi 18 takes time to browse tv-shows
Watch your language and show some respect.

IT IS YOU THAT IS NOT READING THE POSTS

This is what I am asking for...
(2019-03-04, 06:58)Karellen Wrote: Run the Update Library again in the new log.

For some reason, you are forcing this onto me...
(2019-03-04, 08:02)JKJK Wrote: enabled debugging via ctrl-shift-d, disabled scan on startup and autoscan addon
(2019-03-04, 08:52)JKJK Wrote: Have you seen THE NEW log? Where kodi isn't scanning?
(2019-03-04, 08:52)JKJK Wrote: The NEW log CLEARLY doesn't show any scanning.
(2019-03-04, 08:58)JKJK Wrote: Again, third time I post this link, the new log whitout scanning:

Maybe English is not your native language? If it isn't let me know.

You can choose or not choose to listen to what I say. I don't really care. I am not wasting time with you.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2019-03-04, 10:50)JKJK Wrote: What is wrong with you guys?
You have neither obviously not read the log (or my other posts, for that matter)!
I appreciate everyone trying to help, but READ THE FUCKING LOG BEFORE YOU COMMENT!
Jeez

If you want to piss off the people that are actually trying to help you, you're doing a good job.
If you want to have your forum rights revoked soon because of your attitude, you're also going into the right direction.
Seriously, no wonder nobody wants to help you, if you put as much energy into actually looking at your issues with kodi as much as you do venting anger at people trying to help you, you might not even need to come on the forum..personally, i'd boot you off here
Looking at the log (and there appears to be just the one, I did go back looking for the org) I would agree with my colleagues, this is a dogs breakfast. Not wanting frayed nerves and looking towards a fix; of which the log is not giving up it's secrets at least to me; suggests that some add-on has gone rouge in the update perhaps even following you in subsequent installations. If you want a fix, my suggestion is minimal installation  (just a couple of videos in your source and zero add-ons/extras) in portable mode https://kodi.wiki/view/Windows_FAQ#Portable and let's have a proper log from watching one of those TV shows; if this proves to work fine, we'll build from that and locate the errant-ant software by the process of elimination.
(2019-03-04, 06:11)JKJK Wrote: This didn't happen in v17 or earlier versions.
No one twisted your arm, if you feel that Krypton offers the best solution for your hardware and if the process I outlined is beyond excessive, then by all means stick with what works for you and let's keep a good natured friendly attitude and enjoy this free opensource user and volunteer supported system.
I must be getting something wrong ... ? I removed the old logs and linked to just te latest one. And it has "only" 900 lines.

I'll post an update if I'm endig up trying with a clean install.
Hegel H590 amp. Dynaudio C2 speakers. ELAC 2030 sub. Nordost red dawn MKII speaker cables.
Sony KD-85XG9505 85" TV.
Your log includes 900 lines and takes ~30 seconds, and in that time I see quite a few path failures, failure to load settings, failure to load graphics. I think we need a clear perspective that a portable mode https://kodi.wiki/view/Windows_FAQ#Portable would provide. let's have a proper log from watching one of those TV shows; if this proves to work fine in portable mode, we'll build from that and locate the errant-ant software by the process of elimination.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi 18 takes time to browse tv-shows0