v18 TV-Show not showing all seasons?
Hi There,

I have Kodi 18 setup and running, but i'm trapped with one strange issue.
Under my TV-Shows there's the "NCIS" series all seasons but i Kodi 18 will only show me 4 out of the 16 episodes.....
Can anybody help me out on this one?

greetz Adrian
To receive meaningful assistance you will need to provide a full debug log.

The instructions are here... debug log (wiki)

If you are using the Basic Method, then ensure the following is applied...
1.Enable debugging in Settings>System Settings>Logging,
2.Restart Kodi
3.Replicate the problem.
4.Upload the log to Kodi Paste Site manually or use the Kodi Logfile Uploader. (wiki) With either method post the link to the log back here.

If you are using the Advanced Method ensure you have correctly created and applied the advancedsettings.xml file (wiki)

In both instances, you should see the word DEBUG throughout the log.

Note: Full logs only. No partial or redacted logs
Do NOT post your logs directly into the forum. Use the Kodi Paste Site. Post the link to your pasted log in the forum
Read this, and provide information... https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=336969
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Hope i have done this the right way, here's the log file:

HTTPS://PASTE.KODI.TV/IJINAYICIP

The log is empty. And you did not provide the rest of the information I asked for.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
https://paste.kodi.tv/vocucodaje.kodi
That link I gave you... your problem is item 1e. Read it and it will give you the solutions to fix the problem.
My Signature
(2019-03-16, 11:40)Karellen Wrote: That link I gave you... your problem is item 1e. Read it and it will give you the solutions to fix the problem.

Thank you so much, problem solved...... For a few weeks everything was fine and working like a charm. No the problem is back out-of-the-blue but a bit more extreme.

When ik go to my movies in KODI it says that there are 241 movies in the library, but looking in my windows explorer it says 283 so I'm missing 40 movies in my KODI
Sounds like a scraping problem, due to names not being recognised.

Run an Update Library, then check the Event Log (wiki). It will list the movies that were not scraped and you can check their names to see what is wrong with them.
My Signature

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV-Show not showing all seasons?0