Wrap InputStream in a File (for MediaPortal TVserver client in XBMC)
EvilDude Wrote:Sorry I haven't updated it - I kind of stopped for now, waiting for the PVR interface.

I decided that the python script works quite well for now, so have focused on that side rather than integrating it into XBMC directly. The python script lets you watch live tv (shows EPG info for current / next shows) and lets you watch recorded shows.

am i right in thinkin this means you have a working script for xbmc which lets you watch live tv from your media portal tv server?

if so, were can i get it i would love to use it, its the one thing missing from my setup.
Yeah I wrote a python script a while back,
http://forum.team-mediaportal.com/genera...dex22.html

I haven't touched that lately either - no time at all. Once I get some holidays (most likely months away), I'll probably get back to it, and maybe the PVR interface will be done by then too!
cheers evildude.

i tried the latest versions updated be other people in that thread but non of them seem to work with the latest svn version of xbmc i think its something to do with the new special:// path ajustments, and iv only just found an svn version with all features reasonably stable, and dont want to downgrade. also im using the good old xbox dont know if the scripts been designed with this in mind.

guess il just havee to continue waiting.....................Ah Someday

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Wrap InputStream in a File (for MediaPortal TVserver client in XBMC)0