Disable disc number in music fullscreen playback and adding next track
I'm using Aeon Nox: Silvo and I'm very happy with it, superb skin!
Now that I start to be used to Kodi (I'm using it since two weeks only) I'm also starting to wonder if some little adjustments are possible without the need of big skin editing skills. So, here I am, asking for help

My music library is tagged with Musicbrainz Picard, which add by default the disc number tag (which shows 1 in single disc album).
So, when I'm playing such albums during fullscreen playback I see something like this:

Well, I don't like to see the disc number info here. Is it possible to hide it and maybe just make it show up only with album with more than one disc? Is it something that requires a big edit of the skin files?

And I'd also like to have an extra line with the "next track" info, like you have on the main menu widget, like here:

Are those two things feasible? Which files should I look into?
Any help is welcome. Thanks!
Well,  I played a little bit around and I was able to get rid of the DiscNumber tag by editing the MusicVisualitazion.xml file. It's a first step.
Now I would like to do the same with the music widget (second image in the previous post) in the main menu (which I don't see in this file) and try to add the next track info.

Any ideas?
After playing with the skin filed, I was able to do what I had in mind.
Here's the final result:

No more disc number and I've added the next track info.
If anyone needs help in achieving something similar, I'll be happy to help.
Now I would like to add the artist logo, just above the album picture.

I can't find the code in the two files I just edited (MusicVisualitazion.mxl and Includes_Home.xml). In the first one I think I found the code that hide the logo when the specific option is selected but I'd like the logo the appear in the new position anyway. I just need to find the code that add the logo and copy it in the file, whit new positioning.

Anyone can help?
Well, I solved that problem too.
Now I have the logo in the right position and I can make it appear or disappear by selecting the option on the menu, but the artist name will remain there.

Almost there.
Next step (and this will be tricky): I'd like to have dynamic track numbers.
When there is only one disc on the album: 01, 02, 03, etc
When there in more then one album I'd like to see something like: 01.01, 01.02, ... or to have disc 1, disc 2, added at the end.

I need to work on that. If anyone can help, please do!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Disable disc number in music fullscreen playback and adding next track0