Beta Live TV Playlist
I will try and free some time to run tests this weekend.
Its Easter though so it might get pushed back to next week.

Quote:I'd appreciate it if you could send me a debug log.
My add-on will produce diagnostic output if you turn logging on either using the GUI or by setting loglevel to 1 in an advancedsettings.xml file.

Thanks
Had a chance to test on coreelec.

I used the latest release (9.0.1) on minimx (s905) and this time adding timers worked and switching channel occurred at the expected time.

Nothing of interest to report.
It you still like to see logs for this type of devices let me know.

Quote:I'd appreciate it if you could send me a debug log.
My add-on will produce diagnostic output if you turn logging on either using the GUI or by setting loglevel to 1 in an advancedsettings.xml file.

Thanks
That's great news. I would be interested in seeing a screenshot of your regional date/time settings in Kodi just for my information.

I've submitted a bug report to Kodi with the hope that they will eventually fix the date format problems I've encountered.

Thanks
I am travelling for work atm, but the regional settings I use are

Central Europe - Netherlands

Regards,
Atreyu

(2019-04-25, 10:39)jmooremcc Wrote: That's great news. I would be interested in seeing a screenshot of your regional date/time settings in Kodi just for my information.

I've submitted a bug report to Kodi with the hope that they will eventually fix the date format problems I've encountered.

Thanks
I cannot add nothing into the playlist because I cant see the submit button like in the screenshot.
-EDIT-

Did reupdate to libreelec and now it works. thx
Version 0.9.39 has been released.
This version addresses minor bug fixes and updates language files.
The add-on now supports three languages: English, German & Spanish.
If anyone is interested in helping me add other languages, please feel free to contact me anytime.

I'm planning one more beta update before I submit the add-on to the Kodi Repository.
If you're experiencing any kind of issues, please let me know.

I want to thank everyone who has helped me with beta testing my add-on.
Your help discovering bugs and helping with the resolution of these issues is greatly appreciated.
I think it turned out quite nice. Really useful add-on.
One small thing I noticed, tv icons don't keep proper aspect ratio in the confirmation screen after adding an entry.

Nice work !
Thank you. I've been working on it off & on for almost 2 years and have been using it daily for the past year.

I'm using nextPVR for my PVR system and have set it up to buffer up to 2 hours of live TV. This has made watching TV a more enjoyable experience, especially in conjunction with my add-on.
Which PVR system are you using?
I am using TVMosaic, most stable one I could find Wink
Thanks!!!! it works great with PVR iptv simple client
Brick 
REQUEST for a Kodi M compatible version (update to python3). Thanks in advance!
I'm trying to run this addon on Coreelec 9.2.1.   I have tried every combination of region settings available and I cannot get it to work.  

Is this still being maintained?  I see no code submits in several months.

code:

ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <class 'locale.Error'>
                                            Error Contents: unsupported locale setting
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "/storage/.kodi/addons/script.service.ltvpl/addon.py", line 45, in <module>
                                                from ListItemPlus import ListItemPlus
                                              File "/storage/.kodi/addons/script.service.ltvpl/ListItemPlus.py", line 25, in <module>
                                                locale.setlocale(locale.LC_ALL, '')
                                              File "/usr/lib/python2.7/locale.py", line 581, in setlocale
                                            Error: unsupported locale setting
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--
After update to 1.0:

Code:
2019-12-26 00:00:58.806 T:7968 ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
- NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
Error Type: <type 'exceptions.IOError'>
Error Contents: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: u'C:\\Users\\JPS\\AppData\\Roaming\\Kodi\\addons\\script.service.ltvpl\\resources\\data/dataFileLocation.py'
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Users\JPS\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.service.ltvpl\service.py", line 197, in <module>
establishDataLocations()
File "C:\Users\JPS\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.service.ltvpl\service.py", line 62, in establishDataLocations
fs = open(DATAFILE_LOCATIONFILE,WRITEMODE)
IOError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: u'C:\\Users\\JPS\\AppData\\Roaming\\Kodi\\addons\\script.service.ltvpl\\resources\\data/dataFileLocation.py'
-->End of Python script error report<--
(2019-09-14, 13:07)Spideman_RT Wrote: Thanks!!!! it works great with PVR iptv simple client

i can´t make it works. how you did it?.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Live TV Playlist0