WIP Kodroid skin for Kodi Leia
Sorry, I missed some time since my last post. In fact I was not completely satisfied with the design of my skin and I totally change the overall look based on the "Maj. View" of Estuary that I find beautiful. I have kept my original goal, have access to all my media easily and quickly from the homepage. Small video of the result.

Looks completely unique , really looking forward to trying this .
(2019-05-04, 18:38)ontap Wrote: Looks completely unique , really looking forward to trying this .

Very nice !!!  Cant wait to give it a spin !!
Thank you, I work on the skin as soon as I have a little time and it feels good to read encouraging comments.
I just started working on the views and my goal is to fully integrate them into the home page and make them accessible directly from the widgets. There will be only one view but each type of illustration (poster, fanart, icon ...) will be automatically determined according to the type of content. Thank you for telling me if it's a good idea and what you think. I made a small video with the widget "TV series" to show the result (which is not finished yet)
Look very promising. Hope it will be released some day.
Bon boulot continue comme ça Smile
It's been a while since I've posted a message, not a lot of time right now to work on the skin. Here is a small overview of the weather widget and its features. I will try to put a small video of each skin widget every time I finished them.

I think of finishing the skin and maybe soon to put an evaluation version online for those who want to test it. I finally found a definitive name for the skin "MAJESTIC". MAJ for the MAJ view from which I was inspired EST to pay tribute to Estuary with this view and IC just to make a complete word.
Hopefully you will see this as constructive criticism.

I loved watching the first video, I loved how refreshing it was having a skin that was colourful and bright.

The second video where you changed your design idea was ok, still colourful, but not as good as the first in my eyes.

However, the more videos you are posting, for me the worse it is becoming. The video above the weather icons is the worse for me, and I will explain.

Near enough every skin is BLACK, and from colourful at the start you have gone to boring BLACK. My favourite skin at the moment is Artic Zephyr 2 because it is white, I tried the dark version tonight and it just does not look the same.

Black skins were fun to start with, but when everyone is just doing black skins, it is boring. It is like Henry Ford saying, you can have any Ford motor car, as long as it is in black.

Thankfully now you have white, purple, green cars.

Your concept was great, and I understand that when you try creating something, sometimes it is hard to please the creator, and at the end of the end of the day if it is for your personal use, then you need to feel happy about it and dam the rest. 

However, I have seen a lot of fantastic skins get ruined when the creator goes too far.
kodroid57, how are we doing with the skin ? is there a version available for testing yet ?
(2019-08-22, 12:12)ontap Wrote: kodroid57, how are we doing with the skin ? is there a version available for testing yet ?

I'm sorry, I had to change my ID because of big problems with my previous computer and not having made the necessary backups, I lost almost all of my work (skin kodroid included) and my IDs and passwords on certain sites and forums including this one. However I started another skin, the details are here: https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=348586
No problem mate , yes I have seen and "liked" your new skin , top stuff cheers.
Tes vidéos sont hors lignes ? 

Tu penses vraiment le sortir et devenir un demi dieu ou c'est encore un wip qui va rester, rester, rester..... 

Trop de supers idées capotes j'espère que tu iras au bout et j'aimerai bien voir la dernière vidéo ? 

Bon courage et good luck pour une fois qu'on a un frenchy ! 

(2019-11-03, 16:09)ontap Wrote:  
(2019-11-12, 20:31)Biofx80 Wrote: Tes vidéos sont hors lignes ? 

Tu penses vraiment le sortir et devenir un demi dieu ou c'est encore un wip qui va rester, rester, rester..... 

Trop de supers idées capotes j'espère que tu iras au bout et j'aimerai bien voir la dernière vidéo ? 

Bon courage et good luck pour une fois qu'on a un frenchy ! 

I'm sorry, I had to change my ID because of big problems with my previous computer and not having made the necessary backups, I lost almost all of my work (skin kodroid included) and my IDs and passwords on certain sites and forums including this one. However I started another skin, the details are here: 348586 (thread)

En francais : je suis désolé, j’ai dû changer d’identité à cause de gros problèmes avec mon ordinateur précédent et de ne pas avoir effectué les sauvegardes nécessaires. J’ai perdu la quasi-totalité de mon travail (skin kodroid inclus) et de mes identifiants et mots de passe sur certains sites et forums, y compris celui-là. Cependant, j'ai commencé un autre skin, les détails sont ici: 348586 (fil)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodroid skin for Kodi Leia0