• 68(current)
v19 LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 19.0)
(2020-07-31, 22:38)Geminatores Wrote: How?
"Tone mapping"

@smp1 yes I have the same settings set and the colors are washed out or too much saturated Sad
(2020-08-02, 19:43)Geminatores Wrote: @smp1 yes I have the same settings set and the colors are washed out or too much saturated Sad

Yeah, tone mapping is not perfect by any means. But it works nonetheless. Try to adjust the tone mapping parameter.
I carried out a new installation to a USB flash drive and booted using an Asock Beebox N3150.

After seeing the initial text splash screen that gave the options for running (live, run etc) the screen went blank and the only activity was for a few seconds on the flash drive.

I shut it down and booted from the same flash drive to an ancient second gen i7 laptop and it booted fine.

I set a manual IP address, booted again from the Beebox and then SSH into the box to look at the log.

There was a specific line that stood out that read ERROR <general>: libva error: /usr/lib/dri/iHD_drv_video.so init failed

I guessed that this might point to the problem but whilst I could find plenty of info about it, it was all geared towards Linux installations and I could not see anything that might help solve things.

Copied the contents of the Kodi log to hastebin and hope that this gives the required information for diagnosis.

https://paste.kodi.tv/waqusidoqi.kodi

Thanks.
(2020-08-14, 16:10)ozarks Wrote: I carried out a new installation to a USB flash drive and booted using an Asock Beebox N3150.

After seeing the initial text splash screen that gave the options for running (live, run etc) the screen went blank and the only activity was for a few seconds on the flash drive.

I shut it down and booted from the same flash drive to an ancient second gen i7 laptop and it booted fine.

I set a manual IP address, booted again from the Beebox and then SSH into the box to look at the log.

There was a specific line that stood out that read ERROR <general>: libva error: /usr/lib/dri/iHD_drv_video.so init failed

I guessed that this might point to the problem but whilst I could find plenty of info about it, it was all geared towards Linux installations and I could not see anything that might help solve things.

Copied the contents of the Kodi log to hastebin and hope that this gives the required information for diagnosis.

https://paste.kodi.tv/waqusidoqi.kodi

Thanks.
Update, from what I can see from more research, the Intel media driver does not support Braswell.

Supported Platforms
BDW (Broadwell)
SKL (Skylake)
BXT (Broxton) / APL (Apollo Lake)
KBLx (KBL/Kaby Lake; CFL/Coffe Lake; WHL/Whiskey Lake; CML/Comet Lake; AML/Amber Lake)
ICL (Ice Lake)
JSL (Jasper Lake)/EHL (Elkhart Lake)
TGL (Tiger Lake)

https://github.com/intel/media-driver#su...-platforms

I tried the LIBVA_DRIVER_NAME=i965 fix suggested by @smp1 on the previous page but it did not work for me.
(2020-08-16, 09:06)ozarks Wrote: Update

No need to quote your entire previous post, just highlight the important section with your mouse, and press the appearing "Reply" option in the left bottom of the post. The selected text will be pasted into the text editor automagically.

(2020-08-14, 16:10)ozarks Wrote: I carried out a new installation to a USB flash drive and booted using an Asock Beebox N3150.
from what I can see from more research, the Intel media driver does not support Braswell

Hmm.. My laptop has a Braswell chipset afaik, I could test that.
i didn't intend to quote my own reply but when it was done I could not see how to undo it.

If you have a Braswell and it works then perhaps the problem is elsewhere.
@Milhouse 
can we have "August" build plz.
(2020-07-18, 02:40)Milhouse Wrote: Build Highlights:

kodi: New video database version: MyVideos118 - fixes performance issue when searching by actor (thanks @Montellese & @DaveBlake)

@Milhouse I finally found the time to give this version a go and can confirm that both the perfomance issue and double listing of actors are fixed. Hope you are fine and just focussing on other stuff these days.
Have the generic nightly builds stopped or is there another thread now?
(2020-09-07, 01:13)ajerazzor Wrote: Have the generic nightly builds stopped or is there another thread now?

It would be good to get some official confirmation as this was a popular daily thing that went almost dead overnight, with the since silence coming across as deafening.
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2971496
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
(2020-09-10, 22:40)DarrenHill Wrote: https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2971496

Thank you and I would add my own best wishes to Millhouse for whatever his future holds.
In case anyone else is wondering; I just dropped the official LibreElec nightly (LibreELEC-Generic.x86_64-9.80-nightly-20200909-16e68ab.tar) into the update folder on my AMD unit, and it updated without issues.

And a special thanks to Milhouse for all he has done for us.
System 1: Ryzen 3400G, Gigabyte Mini ITX B450I - LibreELEC 11.x (Kodi 20 [Nexus]) - Skin: Amber (Matrix)
System 2: Khadas VIM3pro - CoreELEC- Skin: Amber (Matrix)

System 3: Ryzen 5700g Gigabyte Mini ITX x570 - LibreElec 12.x (Kodi 21 [Omega]) Nightlies - Skin: Aeon-Nox: Silvo (Omega)
(2020-09-11, 16:51)TheRealDeadMan Wrote: In case anyone else is wondering; I just dropped the official LibreElec nightly (LibreELEC-Generic.x86_64-9.80-nightly-20200909-16e68ab.tar) into the update folder on my AMD unit, and it updated without issues.

And a special thanks to Milhouse for all he has done for us.

LibreElec nightlys are available here, https://test.libreelec.tv/
  • 68(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 19.0)3