No PVR Client is loading
Good day
I have installed Kodi on windows 10
I am trying to load radio and TV channels, Installed several PVR clients, whenever I tried to load any of  them it fails, it stays on 0% with no success after that
I am new to kodi and have no experience , any one can help ?
Thanks
Do you have the relevant back-end to go with them? With the exception of IPTV simple, they all require a corresponding backend device or server to work and actually supply the channels and metadata.

See PVR (wiki) for more details.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
(2019-04-18, 09:25)DarrenHill Wrote: Do you have the relevant back-end to go with them? With the exception of IPTV simple, they all require a corresponding backend device or server to work and actually supply the channels and metadata.

See PVR (wiki) for more details.

I will try the IPTV simple and get back to you, I will check what is a backend
Be aware that these are not free ways to get access TV channels. They are ways to take the output from devices like HDHomeRun boxes, TVHeadEnd servers or other backend sources of media.

IPTV simple is only for use with IPTV content providers, which you will need to pay for and provide yourself.

A read on the wiki pages for PVR (wiki) and free content (wiki) may be educational here.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
even the IPTV simple is not loading , seems I am missing something, I will read the pages and try again

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
No PVR Client is loading0