https://thuongtin.com/kodi

And it got ok temporrary

And then is got error again

Subsene error check the log.

Here whats appear on the log.

addons/service.subtitles.subscene/resources/lib/cloudflarescarper.py

Can some help me
(2019-04-18, 11:46)tergezut Wrote: I have problem with my kodi jarvis 16.1
So do we. It's kind of deprecated and it normally no longer has our attention span.

(2019-04-18, 11:46)tergezut Wrote: addons/service.subtitles.subscene/resources/lib/cloudflarescarper.py
Can some help me
One single reference from a full log? No.

We'll need a complete debug log (wiki) , and as far as I know, Kodi has the Subscene scraper in its ownl repository.
Uninstall your current scraper, and use the Kodi one instead.
There's a thread for subscenes.  It's right under this one.  The answer (ie the reason for your error, not the solution) is in it.
184854 (thread)
(2019-04-18, 11:54)Klojum Wrote:
(2019-04-18, 11:46)tergezut Wrote: I have problem with my kodi jarvis 16.1
So do we. It's kind of deprecated and it normally no longer has our attention span.

(2019-04-18, 11:46)tergezut Wrote: addons/service.subtitles.subscene/resources/lib/cloudflarescarper.py
Can some help me
One single reference from a full log? No.

We'll need a complete debug log (wiki) , and as far as I know, Kodi has the Subscene scraper in its ownl repository.
Uninstall your current scraper, and use the Kodi one instead.
Its keeps repeated the error in the log..which scrapper do i have to uninstall
The addon is broken.
The website has changed.
If it's fixed it will  be updated automatically on your system.
If thuongtin's version is updated you can install the new version manually - though I don't like the idea of installing something with the same id as an existing addon.
There's nothing to do now - other than reading the thread if you want to know what's happening with the script.
You can uninstall if you want, it's not doing anything useful, but then you'll have to reinstall if and when it's fixed.
If you see people are using it successfully but it still fails for you then post a debug log.
(2019-04-19, 15:52)trogggy Wrote: The addon is broken.
The website has changed.
If it's fixed it will  be updated automatically on your system.
If thuongtin's version is updated you can install the new version manually - though I don't like the idea of installing something with the same id as an existing addon.
There's nothing to do now - other than reading the thread if you want to know what's happening with the script.
You can uninstall if you want, it's not doing anything useful, but then you'll have to reinstall if and when it's fixed.
If you see people are using it successfully but it still fails for you then post a debug log.
I have a problem with subscene it will not find subtitles, so I googled the problem and found the below release and I uninstalled the one in my Kodi and installed this one and it works.

https://thuongtin.com/kodi/subtitle/serv...scene2.zip
(2019-05-16, 06:43)kim1406 Wrote: I have a problem with subscene it will not find subtitles, so I googled the problem and found the below release and I uninstalled the one in my Kodi and installed this one and it works.

Alternatively you could have just looked in the subscene thread here and found the same solution.
(2019-05-16, 06:43)kim1406 Wrote: I have a problem with subscene it will not find subtitles, so I googled the problem and found the below release and I uninstalled the one in my Kodi and installed this one and it works.

Maybe u didnt read full my messege
.i did install those..some.kind of server error happen..it didnt find subs
(2019-05-16, 09:01)tergezut Wrote:

I really, genuinely don't get why people feel the need to start their own little threads when there's a perfectly good addon support thread that you (and I) can ask questions in and keep everything together. 
The thuongtin version worked.
Then it didn't.
Then it was updated and it did.
Then the website went a bit flaky and the addon worked intermittently.
Now - AFAIK - it's working okay.  If it stops I'll check the thread.  It's all there.

Seriously, why would you not just look in the subscene thread and post there?
(2019-05-16, 10:08)trogggy Wrote:
(2019-05-16, 09:01)tergezut Wrote:

I really, genuinely don't get why people feel the need to start their own little threads when there's a perfectly good addon support thread that you (and I) can ask questions in and keep everything together. 
The thuongtin version worked.
Then it didn't.
Then it was updated and it did.
Then the website went a bit flaky and the addon worked intermittently.
Now - AFAIK - it's working okay.  If it stops I'll check the thread.  It's all there.

Seriously, why would you not just look in the subscene thread and post there?
Seriously do you think i didnt read all the threads here?? If u buthurt..go elsewhere..i'm not here to arguing
(2019-05-16, 11:54)tergezut Wrote: Seriously do you think i didnt read all the threads here?? If u buthurt..go elsewhere..i'm not here to arguing 
Good luck with your subtitles.

Edit: and no, I don't think you bothered to read 'all the threads here.'
(2019-05-16, 13:49)trogggy Wrote:
(2019-05-16, 11:54)tergezut Wrote: Seriously do you think i didnt read all the threads here?? If u buthurt..go elsewhere..i'm not here to arguing 
Good luck with your subtitles.

Same to you..
OK, that'll do.

Just agree to disagree and drop it please.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
(2019-05-16, 14:39)DarrenHill Wrote: OK, that'll do.

Just agree to disagree and drop it please.
Yes dad.

I'll know better than to give a monkey's next time.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Subscene error0