[RELEASE] XBMC Remote Control on PSP (PlayStation Portable)
Sorry to double-post; I can't for the life of me find the edit button! :|

Anyway, I forgot to mention that this hasn't been fully tested with any very recent builds of XBMC due to my time restrictions. Unless something big changed in the web server stuff in XBMC the latest T3CH (BETA1) build can be considered the build this is most compatible with.
I think I just undertand something ... Psplayback is not a stand alone remote !! you have to swich on the TV screen to see which action you do ..

In fact I want to remote control xbmc with my psp without switch on tv screen !! so for that the system I 'll choose must be capable to show mp3 list, .... and show all informations like PSP Remote Interface XBMC can do
http://img.qj.net/uploads/articles_modul...ri_v07.png
What you say is true but if you are playing music on your Xbox then the playback tab will still control the playback with the TV off.

I haven't done file listing because I don't know how; I do hope to implement it at some point (it's still early alpha, after all) but all in good time. Smile

For now it is little more than a wireless HID for users without a remote or who don't want to be restricted by line of sight. Plus you don't need a modded PSP.

All feedback and support is appreciated, of course!
OK thanks ...

Sure that I will test all future version of your soft !!

Regards
If you can make it work with a built in list feature to which it accesses our share from XBMC and we can navigate like that, then this would work A LOT more smoothly.

Great Job!
Keep up the good work.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] XBMC Remote Control on PSP (PlayStation Portable)1