Multiple context menus?
I want to have two different context menu formats that display according to the view type from which they're invoked. Is this possible? I've tried various methods involving conditional visibility but there doesn't seem to be a way of passing Control.IsVisible conditions to the contextmenu window.
I don't think so. The context menu entries are filled in by the software.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
jmarshall was supposed to of added conditional visibility to the the conext menu items so they can display different look a while ago but I don't think any one used it so it may have never worked or broke since
Conditionals that fall back to the mediawindow should work (eg Container.* stuff) but those that don't (such as Control.IsVisible()) won't, as we try and restrict conditionals to the current rendering window to get around issues with people referencing the wrong control (same id in each window) and so on.

Ideally the control ones could actually take the window id in addition to the control id to "solve" the issue, though there's other problems with that (controlgroup can take 2 id's already, and we're currently restricted to just 2 pieces of additional info).

Cheers,
Jonathan
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Multiple context menus?0