Build.bat PC Dir location needs to be changed in SVN please.
Sorry if this is the wrong forum to post this request, seemed the closest to the topic.

As most builders here are aware, back when 'tools\Win32' directory was removed from SVN, and moved to '\project\VS2003', but the changes were never made from the Build.bat file to reflect the change, so it error's when trying to build.

Current Lines in Build.bat
==================
set OPTS_EXE=tools\Win32\XBMC_PC.sln /build "Release (SDL) Win32"
set CLEAN_EXE=tools\Win32\XBMC_PC.sln /clean "Release (SDL) Win32"
set EXE= "tools\Win32\Release (SDL)\XBMC.exe"

Changes Needs to reflect SVN
========================
set OPTS_EXE=project\VS2003\XBMC_PC.sln /build "Release (SDL) Win32"
set CLEAN_EXE=project\VS2003\XBMC_PC.sln /clean "Release (SDL) Win32"
set EXE= "project\VS2003\Release (SDL)\XBMC.exe"

Now, i do use the Win32BuildSetup Build.bat here and there to make a new XBMC exe installer to dump to my USB stick for friends installs and update's, but mostly use the VS2003 Build.bat file as i have a custom CompleteBuild.bat batch file i made that 1st runs Build.bat file, then copies all build files over to my actual PC folder i have it in "Program Files (x86)\XBMC", and run that daily as a scheduled event.

I know VS2003 was mentioned it may be dropped, which is ok for me, since i also have VS2008 installed anyway, so either way, if you want to fix the batch file to either point to VS2003 directory OR VS2008 directory, either is really cool, but currently it's broke and needs to be fixed it in the SVN please.
fixed
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
Thanks a bunch. I have skin SVN write access, but not xbmc SVN write access or I would have done that fix myself. Thanks again for that fix. Smile
Yes xbmc svn access is for team members only obviously Smile
Naw, i know. Just wanted it to be known i'm always here to help with whatever I can.Smile Thanks for being such an amazing contributor Jezz.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Build.bat PC Dir location needs to be changed in SVN please.0